Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 10:58:54 AM EDT
know its legal.. but i would be scared shitless if u see a BLM guy watching u blow up stuff..

I usually go target shooting 10-15 miles north of barstow
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#1]
never blown anything up before out there but i wouldnt mind trying eather. i would think it would be hard to tell the difference if the range was HOT over a china lake beads just to the north west of there.
by the way where abouts do you go shooting i head kind of north east out of barstow off of fort irwin road. i get off at copper city road and head over the hill

scooter
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyplace to buy it here in kali?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyplace to buy it here in kali?

I doubt it
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:44:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Do a lot of shooting and camping in the general area you mentioned. 10-15 miles north of Barstow (Yermo exit).

We've used cases and cases of this stuff all the time in the desert BLM. We've mixed them in their standard containers, but like to mix larger amounts for the bigger booms. Gatorade, soda bottles, & water bottles have a bigger concussion and bang. We just ordered the stuff from Tannerites website.

Never had any problems with the officials. Their only concern was keeping the area clean after we left.

We have been buzzed a few times by the CHP airplanes. Guess, they're just seeing where all the noise was coming from. We're a couple miles from the 15 FWY, but the Tannerite still can be heard from there. Must be getting calls from the CA Agricultural checkpoint to the CHP offices. They just waived the planes wing from side to side and waived at us.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:50:44 PM EDT
[#5]
We're going out again the 1st weekend of Nov.

Email me (don't forget your AR15 handle) and I can give you directions to our campsite. Bring the ATVs & dirt bikes if you want to do some riding too. We're usually there from Fri-Sun for some fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top