Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 4:34:58 PM EDT
Okay I have a beef with G. Gordon Liddy's Stacked & Packed Calendar.  About 10 years ago (okay 8) I got in it with a very nice picture of myself and my gun.  It's been a goal of mine to get in again but as you can probably imagine I'm not getting any younger.  I went out with my hubby and my AR and took some very nice pictures (In my humbled opinion anyway) and was just about ready to send one in when I looked at the current calendar and found that the gals in last year Calendar are just one shot away from being Playboy centerfolds and most didn't even have a gun in their hands.  What's with that?  It seems Liddy's Calendar should be renamed to just "Stacked" (granted there are some pictures with guns).  

Could you please help me do a little complaining.  I'm more than willing to accept I'm too old to be in the calendar BUT at least the bimbos should be packin something!!

Patty McNaryhttp://www.fabten.com/ph.jpg

[added warning - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:37:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, damn!  At least you made it in once!

ETA:
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:14:23 PM EDT
[#3]
try and get in the Dillon calendar/ catalog

set up your own website and calendar and video

sell yourself and get all the profits

nice pic
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:49:44 PM EDT
[#4]
At one time I had one of Liddy's calenders. Hung it in my reloading room, to let everybody know that this is a guy's room. I would go along with the 'stacked & packed' concept, all the gals have guns.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for the compliment.  I'm afraid though at 40 it's time to move on.  I was hoping to make another run for the calendar but it seems Liddy is going in a different direction.  The women are beautiful but I think it's equally important (if not more so) to have them packin something in their pictures.  I look at his calendar as a statement to women that we SHOULD be packin and that packin is sexy!

Thanks again!  Patty
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:05:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Paty,
Why dont you and your hubby make a sample calendar, and post  it here for feed back.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:43:59 AM EDT
[#7]
All right but you have to get YOUR wives to contribute! ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top