Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 10:49:46 PM EDT
First I apologize for using the forum as a tool to find a fellow member, but I can't seem to reach him any other way.

Bosko, if you are reading this, I have sent you 2 emails and an IM, but I have a feeling that somehow you didn't get the messages, perhaps your email in the server database is outdated, anyhow if you see this please send me an email asap to [email protected]

Regarding what the emails are about, please refer to the last couple of posts in this thread:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=11&t=185059

Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:10:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Bosko, I seem to have lost you again, I guess you didn't receive the emails that I have sent you since the last time you emailed me.  I understand that you're in the process of switching email accounts, but you should be able to receive IM messages on arf.net.

Please check your IM.  If for some reason the IM messages also didn't come through,  please post here.

If you have a new, working email account, please email me your new address.  My email address is posted above.

Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#2]
bump  what's so hard about returning an email...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top