Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2004 7:58:25 AM EDT
I spoke with Larry,

statearms.com/shorty.html

He's willing to sell receivers for $650 each, allowing you to build them later.  Unless you are experenced with building a rifle, I suggest he completes the build.  Also, to prevent going through an AW FFL complete the build prior to 1/2006.

Group Purchase
Larry is willing to sell a tactical model as a group purchase, I prefer the Shorty model.  He doesn't know the discounted price until we present the interested participants.  This purchase is for an entire rifle only, not for receivers.

Don't contact me yet, I'm attempting to find someone else with more time to organize this.  I'm checking with Webshooters right now.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a very cool thing.

Tagged!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in for a group buy.  I never really knew that I needed a fifty till the ban got signed.
Chaingun, have you shot one of these?  Is it an accurate rifle?  Not that I'm going to shoot any matches or anything, but I want to get a good product.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm in for a group buy.  I never really knew that I needed a fifty till the ban got signed.
Chaingun, have you shot one of these?  Is it an accurate rifle?  Not that I'm going to shoot any matches or anything, but I want to get a good product.

From Larry comparing his rifle to a Serbu.  He's sold me and I like the look

I can have Shortys ready to ship on a tactical stock almost instantly. If you want it on a laminate wood stock delivery time is approx. 3 weeks.
I know Mark makes a good rifle it's just a little different. His are pretty light and use a shorter barrel. More for offhand shooting. Mine is heavier and because of that I think the recoil is less. The shorty is alot of gun for the money. It includes a full lifetime warranty and comes with the bipod, scope rail and rings in your choice of 1" or 30mm. It is super accurate out to the 700-800 yard range and beyond. I guarantee it to shoot 1 MOA or less out to 700 yds using good quality hand loaded ammo. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss it further.
Best Regards, Larry
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:40:51 PM EDT
[#4]
so he will ship out receivers for $650 if we contact him?

I already have an Anzio on order, but I would not mind having a backup
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I just need to work 10 catering events and I'll have enough..  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top