Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2004 10:40:10 PM EDT
Hello

Just got my Legal Fab10 and I am interested in buying an ACOG TA01 or TA31.

Before shelling the big$$, is it legal to buy and use these ACOG scopes in CA?

Much thanks

FAB10 Newbie
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya

the only law against scopes is the evil "sniperscopes" you can't have a nv scope attached to your rifle that has a ir projector..
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:32:17 PM EDT
[#2]
acog are expensive ,but well worth every cent.
ta31-donut reticle
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
yea, as long as you don't buy the sucker off eBay - because eBay doesn't allow the sale of accessories for illegal full-automatic, more thrusts per squeeze, full-clip, more clips per magazine, assault weapons.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hello

Just got my Legal Fab10 and I am interested in buying an ACOG TA01 or TA31.

Before shelling the big$$, is it legal to buy and use these ACOG scopes in CA?

Much thanks

FAB10 Newbie

I hope so I just bought one off of EE a couple weeks ago
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Where did you get the idea they may not be
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I dont thinks so, peoplein Cali might not have them because they sure are expensive...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#7]

ea, as long as you don't buy the sucker off eBay - because eBay doesn't allow the sale of accessories for illegal full-automatic, more thrusts per squeeze, full-clip, more clips per magazine, assault weapons.

So you mean my full-auto, rocketlaunching, assaulting, super hi-cap, watch me blow up the world gun isn't legal here?????...  Neither is my 20 round mag for my semi-auto hunting rifle???
he
Kali has so many gun laws you never know what could be illegal or perceived illegal here. Yea, it's ok to have a knife and a rifle, but God forbit you attach the knife TO the rifle. Night vision is legal here too, IR stuff is on everyone's camera. But should you attach such a device to a rifle? You can kill 10 times as many people with a rifle that has your IR camera and a knife attached because it's super duper doubly dangerous and fast!!!

I've been reading Assault Weapons stuff recently can you tell?
Rayn
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:09:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Nice nickname, you will fit in well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top