Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 9:43:50 AM EDT
Because I am.  I've been reading all the wonderful posts here on Arfcom and I am very very happy that so many of the people here got some of their freedoms back, but I can't help but feel sad for myself and all of the other Kalifornia people who cannot partake in the festivities.  Shit.    We need to figure out who's good for us and who isn't.  Ahnold is a liberal in Republican's clothing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:12:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Because I am.  I've been reading all the wonderful posts here on Arfcom and I am very very happy that so many of the people here got some of their freedoms back, but I can't help but feel sad for myself and all of the other Kalifornia people who cannot partake in the festivities.  Shit.    We need to figure out who's good for us and who isn't.  Ahnold is a liberal in Republican's clothing.

Actually, Arnold is a commie pinko girly man who betrayed his oath of citizenship and should be deported forthwith!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#2]
we here in the prk lost the battle years ago, but i'm glad the war was one.
hopefully it will translate into a new era for kali in the future.

meat
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The problem with Kali-fornia is that we have a lot of gunners but not a lot of people who are willing to get involved in the political aspect of gun owning. My feeling about shooting is, its like a baby you have to take the smiles along with the poopy diapers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The problem with Kali-fornia is that we have a lot of gunners but not a lot of people who are willing to get involved in the political aspect of gun owning. My feeling about shooting is, its like a baby you have to take the smiles along with the poopy diapers.

Too many poopy diapers falling from the sky.  
All the letters, all the membership fees,... lost cause.

Can't we challenge these laws Constitutionally?  

Article [II.]
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Where the $&*# does it say anything about the right to hunting arms only?!

At this rate, kitchen knives will be regulated and registered by 2008.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#5]
You mean kitchen knives are still flooding the streets of America?  I've gotten rid of all sharp objects in my home.  My roommate is having a baby, so I've also thrown out anything that might pinch or poke, as well as anything heavy that might fall on the baby or be used as a club when the baby gets older.  I've also gone around my neighborhood and petitioned all of my neighbors to do the same.  If they don't, I'm going to have the city of Costa Mesa ban all such objects.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Don't blame me I voted for McClintock

Ditto.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:46:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't blame me I voted for McClintock

Ditto.

Ditto.

But the gunners are stuck between a rock and a hardspot, we could've been stuck with Grey(out) Davis, or Mr. Cruz Aztland Bustamante. At least Ahnold didn't raise our taxes yet, he just passed the debt it on to our children, their children.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top