Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 10:02:23 PM EDT
What a FUCKING ASSHOLE!
Don't blame me......I voted McClintock!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I voted McClintock

When does the ban take affect?  I ordered an Anzio Iron Works 50 cal a week ago.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
You must have legal posesion prior to 1-1-05 and register it by april fools (ah-nolds) day 06.
At the RNC he did not say that if you believe in the bill of rights you are a republican.
If he is a republican,I no longer am!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I never thought Arnold would fuk us, but, he did.. I guess it was all that Kennedy pussy he's been eating that rotted his brain.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm still absolutely blindsided by Arnold fucking Californians again. I really thought this prick would have been a breath of fresh air for us.

For sometime now, I thought that moving AWAY from California wasn't the answer, that encouraging patriots to move TO California was in that it would change things.

Sadly, I must confess that this thought process has been fruitless. I've enjoyed the many resources and natural beauty this state has to offer for many years, coupled with having so much of my family here, it's been comfortable to a point.

I remembered back when I was circulating fliers and petitions to oppose the Roberti Roose act way back "when", I was telling people that the Anti's wouldn't stop there, that they would go after your bolt action rifles eventually. Mostly, I got doors slammed in my face and was accused to being a doomsayer. The Roberti-Roos act became law and people bitched about it but did little beyond that.

Fellow gun enthusiasts and I would spand many hours talking about how we could change things through pro-gun activism and lobby. Perhaps thousands of hours of "second wind" motivation fueled my fingers typing letters off, and I look rather silly at the keyboard. Anyone who's ever seen me type will confirm this, and all in the belief things would change.

Perhaps it's time to let the libs have this state and remove one star from the nations flag?

Do we stay and fight some more or do we cut our losses and move? Where do we go from here?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm going to Idaho.I'll have some extra rooms for my family when they can't take it any longer.
Removing a star for the rogue state is appropriate.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:33:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:41:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Damn.

I really don't want or need a .50 but now I'll have to rethink that decission.

No kidding. I never thought I would want an AK before SB23, and now I want one REALLY bad.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:34:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm looking at registering a Ferret .50 with an 80% lower.  If they take it, I'll build the lower and can swap uppers with anything.

I heard it bans the importation of .50 ammo also.  Makes for a bad hair day when you run out of ammo.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:55:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm not even a Republican and I voted for Tom McClintock too.

Arnold is a whore.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:01:02 AM EDT
[#10]
This is a shitty way to start my day.

Quoted:
I'm looking at registering a Ferret .50 with an 80% lower.  If they take it, I'll build the lower and can swap uppers with anything.

I heard it bans the importation of .50 ammo also.  Makes for a bad hair day when you run out of ammo.

The bill defines ".50 BMG cartidge" for purposes of regulation (guess what's coming next) but the parts restricting sale of them to registered rifle owners was deleted.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Arnold is a "GIRLY MAN"!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:51:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Why doesn't this shit surprise me?

But c'mon guys...it DOES take the $2,500 rifles and $2 a pop ammo out of the gangbangers hands...

Unfrikkenbelieveable.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:00:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Email the jerk to express your discontent:

www.govmail.ca.gov/

Send the non-American traitor a letter:

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814

I just sent an email:

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger -

I learned this morning that you signed AB-50, a ban on .50 rifles. I cannot express in words how thoroughly disappointed I am with your decision. This erosion of the Second Amendment will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to reduce or prevent crime in this state. You have personally helped to destroy my rights (as well as the rights of all good citizens of this state), and have slapped the faces of the Founding Fathers who wrote the Amendment for a very good reason - a reason that perhaps you do not understand.

By signing your name on this ridiculous piece of "legislation", you have helped to destroy the shooting sport in this state and this country, a sport which is rich in tradition and heritage. The rifles you just banned are very expensive firearms which have a dedicated and growing following of mature, responsible gun owners. Street gangs and criminals do not tote around 20 pound, $5,000 rifles to gun down their opponents. Furthermore, banning a certain type of firearm has NEVER worked to fight crime in the past,  and it will not work in the future. You must understand this. There was no logical reason for you to further erode the Second Amendment in this state. You have only hurt the people who obey the law.

Saddened and betrayed as an American,

-Michael ____________
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:13:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Will this ban include the .50 Beowulf?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#15]
I know Arnold is a Republican but I have always felt he had a Democratic slant to him.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:01:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Yep, better brace your self for the other 2 gun related bills that is on Arnie's desk. My bet he will sign those too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:34:47 PM EDT
[#17]
I have to agree now I am going to have to consider one also. Thanks PRK for screwing us for no fucking reason.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#18]
he'll sign 1152 and make everyone sign and give a thumb print to buy ammo.1140 I don't know,but it would not suprise me.
1152 is a backdoor registration tactic.If you buy ammo in a particular caliber,they will know you own a firearm that shoots it!
California is the test grounds for gun confiscation,the next bill will be an assault handgun ban.Any handgun that has the capacity to accept a magazine of greater than 10 rounds.(Its for the children, you know)

GOD!!I hope I'm wrong!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#19]
and what is next, ban all bolt action rifles like the 7MM Rem Mag and 300 winchester mags? When will the BB guns be banned?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I know Arnold is a Republican but I have always felt he had a Democratic slant to him.

Her name is Maria.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#21]
I wonder if you will be required to give a thunb print for reloading supplies? Would you be able to get around this if you reload all your own ammo? Just a thought.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Ahhhhnuld is a FUCKING RINO!!!!

Why anyone voted for this POS is beyond me, McClintock should've been the one in office now! Just proves that it's not just the politicians that are fucked in the head in this state!

Lawsuit time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top