Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 7:14:53 PM EDT
My BIL is in Loma Linda for the next couple of months and he's needing some locations for shooting. He brought his Kaliban-approved 10/22, Beretta 92FS, and Browning HP. TIA.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:40:13 PM EDT
[#1]
lytle creek is probably the closest to you or blm land. if its an outdoor range you looking for.

meat
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:44:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
lytle creek is probably the closest to you or blm land. if its an outdoor range you looking for.

meat

He's looking for either or. Any directions or links to either? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Lytle Creek Firing Line

www.maxyum.com/lytlecreek/
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.sportshooter.com/socal/wheretoshoot.htm
dont know how to make this link hot.

meat
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Lytle Creek is a blast. I would highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lytle Creek Firing Line

www.maxyum.com/lytlecreek/

Groovy. Thanks!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#7]
cnorton, come out and shoot with us on the 10th of oct.

meat
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
cnorton, come out and shoot with us on the 10th of oct.

meat

I would LOVE to let me tell you. Unfortunately I currently live in the Bay Area or else I would love to meet more of you ARFCOMers. I used to go to Lytle Creek when I lived in S. Cal. and is still the best range I have been to.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:45:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
My BIL is in Loma Linda for the next couple of months and he's needing some locations for shooting. He brought his Kaliban-approved 10/22, Beretta 92FS, and Browning HP. TIA.

You can run over to Dave Magnum range which is an indoor range located on Lugo, off Central. it's about 10 minutes from Loma Linda.

Take Waterman north til you get to Central, swing a left at the light, go down a couple streets than swing hard right and it's on your left hand side. Central is about 2 miles north of the 10 fwy.

You can buy ammo there, or go to Turners on E and Orange Show rd, 3 minutes from Daves Indoor.

Daves has ammo, targets, safety equipment and you can rent some full auto 9mm Colt carbine there and others.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can run over to Dave Magnum range which is an indoor range located on Lugo, off Central. it's about 10 minutes from Loma Linda.

Take Waterman north til you get to Central, swing a left at the light, go down a couple streets than swing hard right and it's on your left hand side. Central is about 2 miles north of the 10 fwy.

You can buy ammo there, or go to Turners on E and Orange Show rd, 3 minutes from Daves Indoor.

Daves has ammo, targets, safety equipment and you can rent some full auto 9mm Colt carbine there and others.

True enough! Rates are $10.00 per hour
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top