Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 11:05:47 PM EDT
Just got back from the Vandals show at the House of Blues in Anaheim.  It was a pretty good show.  I had fun.  That is all....
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:00:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I saw Pennywise up there a while ago and they were frggin great.  It's not a bad venue considering it's in Anaheim.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Just got back from the Vandals show at the House of Blues in Anaheim.

Did they play Urban Struggle?

Cheers
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#4]
It was about 72,000 degrees and 8,999% humidy in there.  It was friggin uncomfortable.  Dave Quackenbush had a cell phone and he gave out the number and told everyone he was taking requests.  So everyone in the audience was calling and text messaging him.  They played a couple of new songs and then a bunch of classics.  It was a great show.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#5]
hey spitfire,
next 2nd sunday of everymonth, we are trying to get together and shoot up at burro canyon.
you are local to o.c. ??? so am i. meet us up there or im me for the next time....
this invitation is open to all arfcom members!!!!!!!! let's do this!!!!

meat
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Saw Joe Strummer there in Oct. of '01.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:16:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dave Quackenbush had a cell phone and he gave out the number and told everyone he was taking requests.  So everyone in the audience was calling and text messaging him.

thats freaking COOL

modern technology KICKS ASS
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:08:27 AM EDT
[#8]
You didn't hear it from me and I can't necessarily guarantee the exact timing but if you are going to Downtown Disney, they stopped collecting parking fees at the regular DL parking lots about  an hour before California Adventure closed, I don't know what the new timing will be, but based on some of the ridiculous traffic jams I saw on Fridays and Sunday nights it might be worth your time to park in the regular lots and walk a little further., while avoiding the Downtown Disney parking mess.

I'll  see what I can find out and post it here.

Not that it can be a hassle but I made sure I worked the east side the night that LL Cool J was at HoB.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:19:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey Spit, were you that little guy I squashed in the mosh pit?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hey Spit, were you that little guy I squashed in the mosh pit?

Haha nope, I was probably 1 of maybe 8 asian people there and I was lurking in the back behind the mixing board.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
hey spitfire,
next 2nd sunday of everymonth, we are trying to get together and shoot up at burro canyon.
you are local to o.c. ??? so am i. meet us up there or im me for the next time....
this invitation is open to all arfcom members!!!!!!!! let's do this!!!!

meat

I must sheepishly admit that
A.  I don't know where Burro Canyon is
B.  I don't have my Fab10 yet.  YET.
C.  I don't have my 1911 yet.  YET.

But I do have plenty of ammunition for both.  There's a thread floating around somewhere in the GD confessing my retardation.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:55:18 PM EDT
[#12]
1911 ?  there's hope for you yet.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:02:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
1911 ?  there's hope for you yet.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:11:53 AM EDT
[#14]
LADYKILLER!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:45:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
LADYKILLER!
www.boomspeed.com/kisara/Vandals.jpg

Very nice...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top