Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 4:54:46 PM EDT
hey there!
im a member of burro canyon, if anyone is interested in meeting me up there and shoot ,im me.
i will reserve a private tac range to shoot.
see ya sunday around 9:00 am!!!!

meat
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Meat,

Looks like there is a bunch already going there on Sunday.

Here is the lik to the group going. Contact them and we can all maybe get together.
If there is enough people we should give each other a list of what firearms are going to be there.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=11&t=184121

Contact MisterSuzuki.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]
right!
look for the blue toy. pick up. bumper sticker reads"peace through superior firepower"
or if you know bring lau lau's for lunch.

see you sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meat
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Either way, the more the merrier.

So we'll meet there at around 9:00 AM, and see what TAC ranges are available.  TAC 5, or 7 are probably best.....as its really away from the public, and no one to bother any of us.

Also, I think most PRK gun owners are afraid to mention what they have, but if one brings enough .223, 7.62x39, and .308, 9mm....you're welcome to shoot what I"ll be bringing.

I just no Wolf .223 ammo.....too dirty for me, but anything else, in any other caliber Wolf ammo, is fine.

I'll be driving a late model Honda Accord, and my member friend will be in a white Tacoma truck, and Chevy Caprice cruiser, and Escape SUV

Here's a video taken at last months shoot we had there:
Right Click, and Save As

Quoted:
hey there!
im a member of burro canyon, if anyone is interested in meeting me up there and shoot ,im me.
i will reserve a private tac range to shoot.
see ya sunday around 9:00 am!!!!

meat

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
yo can i come along and play with you guys at the range sunday? i been to burro canyon many times but never to the private range. i got a 223 and 9mm ar-15.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#5]
It looks like we may have 2 groups taking up private ranges this Sunday, but we'll see how that goes.

I'll try to bring a couple other guys, gals with EBR's.

These are the only 2 ways I enjoy shooting...either out in the open desert (w/good berm/backstop), or private ranges...and Burro's pretty nice, and private!

But for privates, its $15.  That would be great if we can get quite a few members from, Calguns.Net (Me & a few friends) & ARfcom members (this/other thread).

Quoted:
yo can i come along and play with you guys at the range sunday? i been to burro canyon many times but never to the private range. i got a 223 and 9mm ar-15.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:02:44 AM EDT
[#6]
just confirmed a reservation for tac  range for sunday!!!!  i can get one of our arfcomers in for free.
see you there!!!!!!! i'll bring my 9mm, m1a and my m4gery. can anybody bring paper targets of osama?
considering it will be the day after 9/11.
i have plenty of room in the range, its just me so far on that range. all arfcommers welcome.

by the way , tactical jew can you make it up here on sun? i know its a long way from you.

meat
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:08:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll be there. I'm driving a silver Mitsubishi Outlander.
Will bring my registered AWs among one of them my ZM Weapons LR300

Hey Meat, buddy, pal, get me in for free will ya
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:11:52 PM EDT
[#8]
hitman, you were the first to respond to the free invite so you are in free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look for me at 9:00am, i will have to sign you in. o.k
look for my truck and introduce yourself.  imaybe somone can make a sign for arfcommers to let them know where we are at....

meat
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll see if I can make it up there, but the magic 8-ball says it's doubtful.  Hopefully this will not be a "one and done" and this could become a more common thing.  The oppressed must unite!!

Cheers
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:42:30 PM EDT
[#10]
In any event, for sure I"ll be there, and try to bring a couple friends, and the few registered AW's I even bothered to register when I was a PRK resident.

Too bad I can't bring more toys from home....:(
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#11]
meateater  i ll see you there at 900 am ill make a sign so we can find us ar15.comers. i hope im bring enough ammo does 500 .223 and 500 9mm good enough to feed my ar-15 for a good three hours at the range? well any i guess we're gonna have some fun on sunday.   see you guys there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:12:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Yipe!! Thanks Meat!

I'll be sure to look for you. I'll be the small guy wearing a grey shirt with a US flag on it.

See you there!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll shouldn't be too hard to miss....5'8, 190lbs, light brown cargo pants, and a dark blue shirt/yellow sleeves, and baseball cap.

does anyone know what TAC range?

3, 4, 5, 1A, 2A, etc?

3 and 4 ranges are the BEST, and out of everyone's prying eyes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#14]
see you at the ofc  at 9:00.............
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:42:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Ditto.....anyone bring a camera?

Its nice to see a good collection of what PRK residents have......instead of seeing it on the news (LA Riots, etc).

See ya'll there!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:49:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Meateater....had a hoot of a time.

Glad to have met you, and Hitman, and Rovek.

Hitman, if video's are too large, maybe capture some frame shots and post them here.  

Maybe post on Calguns, and Falfiles too......but most of those guys are from Webshooters, and go to the Angleles range.....not sure where that's at.

Now I need to search for more ammo!

Let me know if you get a DVD ready...I'll give you my address.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#17]
it was a blast to meet up with all you arfcommers.  we're gonna try to make this a monthly thing.
it will be the 2nd sun of everymonth. we had four of us show up next time how about doubling that size!
mister suzuki, hitman, and rovek , thanks for letting me shoot your toys!!!! we should have taken a pic of all the assault weapons we had out there and send it to feinstein.
everyone is welcome.
once agian thanks for showing up today, looking forward to next month session.
try to look out for ya bang bang.... next time???it would have been nice to have a fifth arfcommer.

meat
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Glad to hear it was a success fellas, wish I could have made it.  So Oct. 10 is the next meet n' greet?

Cheers  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#19]
tentatively yes.

meat
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:48:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Though small turnout, had a blast.  

Especially with that rolling thunder firing line........we would have made the news if Feinstein had seen our "sporting use" of semi-auto's.

Can't wait for the next one.....is someone handy enough to make some targets out of PVC, for our run & gun suggestions?

Wish Hitman could post some of those videos'......
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#21]
i was there at nin3 in da morning but i didnt see any of you guys at the officehot you guys said that next month on the 10th of oct you guys are gonna go again?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#22]
AWWW....you missed us!  We were wondering where you were......!

Too bad cell phones don't work........I think next time, we'll just leave a note with the office, and have them tell you where the ARfcom folks will be.

I feel bad........sorry you missed us, guess we should have been more explicit in instructions.

For the next time, one of us should post a small map of the range we were in.

If you heard a bunch of folks shooting up a storm.....that was us.

It wont' happen the next time......I got there a little late, around 11:00 AM.  I guess if you're not familiar with the range, its hard to find the private ones.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#23]
banger,
i apologize we missed you . 3 of us was there at 9:00am.
i made several attempts after that to look for you and others. i will from now on try to reserve tac7 as a regular meeting place from now on. i really wish i had made a better attempt to communuicate better with you. so next month tac 7 on every 2nd sun. i wished you had hooked up with us . we had a line of rolling thunder as the hitman called it goin off. it would have killer to have a fifth. hitman took some pics and some vids of us on end of the day. quite funny to say the least at least in my situation. my goddam lmt enhanced bolt has started to fail again. springs have taken set. this is another completely different subject though.
fte and malfunctions. hitman said he would edit it out for me. right hitman?
anyway , banger once again i apologize for the mix up.

meat
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Ok guys I have the video made. It is about 10.5MB and a little over 6min. This is just the quick internet version as I had to compress it really down. I need someone to host it though.

And here are some pics from the video.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#25]
hitman,cool pics bro!
how the hell can we see the vid?
see you on the 10th of oct. TAC3A,  thats where the "cool guy" was shooting by himself.
oh by the way hitman , can i bring my grenades?

hitman, thanks for taking time out to post pics and vids.

meat
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Awesome.....too bad I don't have any place to store 10.5 mb....are there any free places out there that can?

Can't wait to see the "rolling thunder" portion!

I'll be sure ot make it out to next months, and bring my other registered semi-auto stuff out there!

I just hope my work schedule doesn't change to weekends....:(

Quoted:
Ok guys I have the video made. It is about 10.5MB and a little over 6min. This is just the quick internet version as I had to compress it really down. I need someone to host it though.

And here are some pics from the video.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro1.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro2.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro3.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro4.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro5.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro6.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro7.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro8.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro9.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro10.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro11.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro12.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro13.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/ar15hitman/burro14.jpg

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top