Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 11:10:10 PM EDT
I am interested in purchasing online, how about tacking a list of FFLs in California?

Cheers
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:11:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I've used www.galleryofguns.com.  they have a serach engine with all the local dealers.  if your at all near los angeles i highly recommend West Coast Guns (www.davidsonsinc.com/consumers/subsites/dealer_home.asp?dealer_id=149563)  his name is Leo and he operates out of his house.  i've purchased a few rifles through him.  super nice guy and he always gets the best prices.  feel free to email me if you have any questions.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks fellas.  

I'm not sure how up to date that SG News list is, a few of the shops listed have gone belly up.  Are the FFLs still active?

I am in the downtown LA area so I will look into Davidsons too.  They have a lot of guns on their website!

Cheers
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Go onto Gunbroker, go to the buyers info page, find ffls, put in your zip and pull up a list of FFLs closest to you.  Call them.

Where in CA are you?  I just moved out of the PRK last year and if you are in LA/OC I can steer you a bit.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:35:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Scrum you are a lucky man...  I'm near downtown LA.  Any suggestions?  What are their rates?

Cheers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top