Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2004 7:55:46 PM EDT
Anyone live around here? If so..where do you like to shoot? Favorite gun shops?
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#1]
bump
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:48:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for such a late reply; I just caught this thread. I live in Camarillo, and I generally shoot at the Angeles Shooting Ranges. It takes me about 45 min. to get there, and it would probably take you an hr. to get there.

What do you shoot?  I know a couple of people who shoot at the pistol range in Ventura, and Shooter's Paradise in Oxnard.

The Ojai Valley Gun Club is not toooo far from you; it's a ways out of town, but it's supposed to be a good place to shoot. Register over at Snipershide.com, and contact a gentleman by the name of Yo for more info on Ventura & Ojai. If you ever want to check out Angeles Shooting Ranges (ASR), drop me an e-mail. Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I am in Thousand Oaks.  I also shoot at Angeles, and am in the process of becoming a member at the Ojai Valley Gun Club (great place to shoot).  Also go to the indoor range in Agoura Hills on occassion.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the reply. I also live in Camarillo. I have not spent much time at organized ranges here. I shoot mostly in the los padres national forest, but seeing as that is closed due to fire danger, I need to broaden my horizon. As far a guns...I have a Ruger Mini-14, Ruger 10/22, Ruger 77/22, Mossberg 590, S&W Tactical .40, Colt .38DA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top