Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2003 11:06:19 AM EDT
Monthly DBS is this Saturday the 20th.  I know everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas but it has been a couple of months since we have seen any of our friends from Ahnolds State.

If not this month, plan on January (17th).  We will have somthing special planned.

Take care

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 8:41:35 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If not this month, plan on January (17th). We will have somthing special planned.

Ooooooh, sounds like something fun is afoot. If I don't have to work that weekend, just may cruise out.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:36:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm down for the count with chest congestion and coughing and whining and hacking.

Anyone who CAN go to the DBS and enjoys a good shoot SHOULD go to the DBS.

Have a good one, hope to see you in a month or two.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear that Kid, we hope you feel better real soon!

Please try to come out on the 17th next month.  We want to have as many 50's on the line as possible!  Speaking of, we had a "small" shoot thanksgiving weekend and had 5 50's out that day!!!!  Even had a guy from Pennsylvania.  Lots of fun.

See you soon, take care

Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:13:40 PM EDT
[#4]
What is a monthly DBS?

What is going to happen on January 17?

Is it in Northern CA?
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What is a monthly DBS?

The local Las Vegas shoot.  Lots of good people, machineguns, .50's... pretty much everything that is good in the world of guns.

What is going to happen on January 17?

It's our monthly shoot, though I confess I don't know what Rick has planned for this one... maybe sombody towed a 1000 gallon propane tank out for us to shoot.  Who knows!

Is it in Northern CA?

Sorry, the toys we're playing with would give the california legislature apoplexy.  But I assure you it is well worth the trip to Vegas.  You can shoot anything and everything without a penny out of your pocket... but you have to bring lots of ammo.  Lots and lots and lots of ammo!
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:50:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Gunbert,

Sounds very interesting!

How is one able to attend to such fun that is prohibited in Kalifornia?

Dan
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:43:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Gunbert,

Sounds very interesting!

How is one able to attend to such fun that is prohibited in Kalifornia?

Dan

Not sure what you mean... all you have to do is hop in the car and show up out at the pit any third saturday of the month.  You don't need to own any weapons, since everyone is very open to letting you shoot theirs, but you will have to supply your own ammo.

We are allowed to own class 3 here, not to mention there is at least one class 2 manufacturer who is always there.  You can usually shoot all their toys.  Here's one of the funnest things you'd get to play with: a Glock 18.  The same as the run of the mill glock 17, only it's select fire, which, with a 32 round mag, is about a second and a half of pure fun.  If you look really hard you can see 7 shell casings in the air in this pic;

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:46:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Nevermind trying to count the casings in that pic... the resolution is too low to see them all.  The high res one I have as my desktop shows them really well.  I have to thank 7.62mman for taking that pic, it's one of my favorites.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:50:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Where is the location in Nevada?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 3:56:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Where is the location in Nevada?

A big pit not far from the Sloan exit on 95.  Just a few miles south of Vegas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top