Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2003 6:31:31 PM EDT
Anyone from the Kingsburg area? I'll be up that was in a few weeks, maybe someone can point me to the sights, it's been about 5 years since I was last there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Im in Fresno. Whatcha lookin to do?
Why the Hell are you going to Kingsburg?
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Kingsburg wasn't much to it when I was there 5 years ago, I imagine it's still about the same now, but I have an old friend that lives there I'm gonna pay a visit to.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Visalia, 25 min from Kingsburg, and you are correct in thinking that Kingsburg is just about the same as it was 5 years ago. As far as local sights, if you are into national parks, we are really close to Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#4]
CAJackel
im from Visalia
you shoot out at the VSA or DVC range out on 328?
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Snorkel Bob -

I take the trip to Lemoore and shoot at the Lemoore Sportsmen's Club. $50 per year and almost no one there on the weekends. Unsupervised range too, though the "caretaker" of the property is around at times.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top