Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2003 5:26:58 AM EDT
Man, this stinks..
Just got layed off. First time in my life I have been without a job.  (I am 32) Well any of you guys need an engineer in the construction field??
 Good news is wife is still working, bad news for me; good for you guys, if I cant find anything in a few weeks the toys have to go.
 If you live in the San Diego area and looking for a M1A with Smith mount... it will be on the EE in a few weeks. It will be the first one to go.

Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear that Yoda. Supposedly SD is doing better than the rest of the state, but I work in a construction related industry as well and I know how tough its been down here the last year. Having our military base out fighting wars since 2001 has really hurt.
If you want to sell that rifle to cheap to an M1A-less PRK bro, I'll take it off your hands. But in your current situation, you probably need the money.
Hopefully the election can begin to turn things around here.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I know how it feels. I was out of the job for 4 months. I'm currently employed now but don't know if I'll still have a job at the end of November. That's when my contract ends. Good luck!
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Send me your resume or something akin to that at [email protected]. I'll see what I can do. Also might be able to get you a good price for your M1A if worse comes to worse.

Good luck and good hunting,

CW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top