Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2003 8:16:35 AM EDT
Any interest in attending the California Rifle and Pistol Association annual banquet at the Irvine Hilton Hotel on February 14th?

Tickets are $39.00.

If people from here are going in might be nice to sit together and meet each other. Also we can shout support for defending our black rifles together.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:49:05 PM EDT
[#1]
yea it certainly would be kewl to put some names to faces.  $39 is kinda pricey for a college student like myself, on the other hand it would be kewl to make more friends who are interested upholding the second amendment :]

-dan
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds cool; now if I could just convince my wife to attend the banquet instead of the usual romantic dinner date I take her on.

It would be nice to meet some members.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 7:34:39 AM EDT
[#3]
They could have picked a better date
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top