Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2003 9:54:56 PM EDT
Hello from Washington!! After four years of marriage I am finally going with my wife down to Atwater, CA to visit her Granndparents. I have seen them a lot over the years as they are retired and come to viist a lot. Anyways, we are are diving down there next weekend and was wondering if any of you guys knew of some fun things to do or see while on the way down there and while we are there. The wife has a few things planned that they always do when they go down there but was just wondering if there were any other ideas. Thanks!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 12:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Not in Atwater.  There is an indoor range in Modesto, not sure about their prices and availability.  You're about 1hr-2hrs from quite a few folks here, though, if you make it to the east bay.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:36:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not in Atwater........You're about 1hr-2hrs from quite a few folks here, though, if you make it to the east bay.

That's kinda what the wife said about Atwater. You have to leave the town to find anything to do. I will have access to a computer while down there, if given the oppurtunity I wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys while down there.

What do ya mean by "east bay"?
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Alameda/Contra Costa area.  Pleasanton, Walnut Creek, Antioch, etc.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top