Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2003 8:21:47 PM EDT
Anyone available near the Richmond Rod and Gun club to provide a little personalized training...? Purchased a couple right before Feinstein et al said "Gabby you aren't fit to be trusted &  can't have them no more"..Would now like to learn the basics..

Please let me know your thoughts or suggestions or if you can help...Thanks

whoops..Forgot to mention that I'm a full time caregiver for my wife so leaving the immediate area is out of question. I can make arrangements for specific times/dates/etc..Thanks  
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 12:53:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Try posting on this California firearms board.

I belong to a large SOCAL shooting club, if your ever down this way... email us.

Should find some NORCAL shooters to help you out on that board.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]
doh!

forgot the link...

http://calguns.net/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=888602736
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I belong to a large SOCAL shooting club, if your ever down this way... email us.

Red, care to mention the club? I've been looking around at Westend, but couldn't get aby feedback on them. Would like to look into others. I'm in Corona
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:31:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Web Shooters is the name of our club. We do regular shooting range sessions, training classes, camping/ shooting trips.

We also do 3-4 shooting gigs a year where we rent a range and invite all our friends/ family/ and newbies for a BBQ, competitions (rifle & pistol), general shooting.

We try to get new people into the shooting sports or educate/teach people to be better shooters and learn how to have some fun. We're trying to get more Californian's involved into our shooting sports and educate them about firearms. We need all the peps we can get on our side of the fence, regarinding firearms in Cali.

We have sponsors donate prizes for the winners of the competitions and also for our raffles. Last gig we had, about 80 shooters attended.

We don't have a specific range we go to all the time. We float arround. We do shoot at the: LA Shooting Range, Lytle Creek, West End Gun Club, San Gabriel Shooting Range, Raahauge shooting range, Burro Canyon and lately, we've been going out to the desert a lot. We float around as we're from all over SOCAL (LA, OC, Ventura, Riverside, San Berdo).

Our website: www.webshooters.org

Our next shoot/ camping trip (Desert) is in June. There is a thread about it below from Rick314.

I'm in San Bernardino county. There are a few of us here and in Riverside county.

We do a lot of conversing on our private Web Shooters email list & message forum, and on the California message boards.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Gabby

You might also try posting this over on Cal Guns calguns.net discussion board. There are a lot of AR15.com members who are in the area you mention that check that board more than they check the hometown board here.  I'd offer to help but I'm not anywhere close to you either.

You might want to say exactly what kind of instruction you are looking for, i.e. just general shooting and maintenance or for some kind of competition. And also what kind of AR equipment you have.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Gabby,
I'm in Contra Costa.
E-mail me if you want to hit the range.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top