Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2003 2:41:19 PM EDT
I have tried every gun store in sacramento about buying a Fab-10. Either they have never heard of them or they will not sell them. Why are these so hard to find? Any ideas?? If I have to waste $7.00 at the next gun show I will, but the gun shows in Sacramento are more like a junk sale than a gun show.
Thanks
Aaron
Link Posted: 4/27/2003 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I am going to be moving to texas in a month, and I no longer need a Fab-10. Email me if you want to at [email protected] and we can see about maybe doing a PPT. I am in the Bay area.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 8:05:17 AM EDT
[#2]
you should have gone to the Sac gunshow if you wanted a FAB-10, a guy was selling stripped ones for $219, and complete ones for $279.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 10:45:29 AM EDT
[#3]
WHAT IS A FAB-10????
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
WHAT IS A FAB-10????

It is a lower that can't take mage. You have to break open the rifle and insert the ammo that way. It's really ugly, but makes a AR-15 legal in California.
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 10:06:12 PM EDT
[#5]
WHAT THE F*CK, IS UP WITH YOU GUYS????? Buying BS like that!!!!! Just come to the RENO show for you Northern boys and Vegas for the southern boys and buy the real thing, CASH and CARRY!!!!

Hell at the last Reno show, My friend from SAC bought a NIB AR180B off a dealer that had "4" tables of guns, most new, and all " CASH and CARRY!! NO SHIT!!!

My friend went back to SAC with a 223 AK and that AR180B and a bag full of mags.

GIVE ME A BRAKE!!!!

THIS IS WHY I GOT THE F*CK OUT OF CALIF. BECAUSE I WANTED TO OWN THESE: AWESOME VIDEO OF THE MONTHLY MG SHOOT WE GO TO HERE IN VEGAS, THE SAW, HK G36C, GLOCK 18C, M4A1 W/CAN IS MINE.

www.autoglassparts.com/guns/video/dbs_shoot.wmv

Link Posted: 5/2/2003 2:43:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Larry we can't bring them back to occupied territory.
While we want to enjoy our hobby, it's simply not practical to pack up and leave for it.  Lord Trader will be the first to tell you, lol.  For doing so involves a change of most everything, jobs, school for the kids, friends and family, etc. that will have profound impact in the future.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:49:04 AM EDT
[#7]
DUFFY,

I KNOW YOU CANT LEGALLY TAKE THAT STUFF BACK, BUT WHO DO YOU THINK BUYS MY FULL AUTO PARTS, AND MY HI-CAP MAGS AND WHO DO YOU THINK BUYS ALL THESE GUNS PRIVATE PARTY?

O, BTW YOU NEED TO READ MY LAST POST A LITTLE BETTER WE CLOSED UP THE SHOP AND LEFT SACREMENTO IN 1999. I AM WELL AWARE OF THE SCREWED UP LAWS IN CALIFORNIA.

I REALLY HATE TO SAY THIS BUT WE DEALERS IN NEVADA AND ARIZONA LOVE WHAT CALIFORNIA IS GOING THREW, BECUASE WE ARE MAKING BIG MONEY OFF OF IT. OUR GUN SHOWS ARE GREAT BECAUSE OF CALIFORNIANS SELLING THEIR BLACK GUNS, AND CALIFORNIANS THERE TO BUY WHATEVER THEY CAN WITHOUT PAPER. THEN THEY COME TO ME FOR ACCESSORIES.

A REALITY CHECK FOR YOU DUFFY, HOW THINGS REALLY WORK.

(((((HAPPYNESS IS A 200RD BURST!!!!!!!!!!))))

Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Larry, I am living in reality.  My reality dictates I stay put for the time being and not let my hobby get in the way of my business, income, and years later, retirement, at which time I will move out, and that's in the works though it's 20 years or more down the road.  That's how things work for me.  You moved out of here because CA isn't a good place for folks in the firearms business, your business, income, future, your reality and that's how things work for you.  If I were you I'd do the same thing: if the IT consulting business ever becomes unattainable here (it never will) I'd move to where the work is.
I know you're an FFL from hkpro and that you know the crappy laws and state of affairs in CA so I hope you know I wasn't preaching CA laws to you, but let me just say I'm glad you're still around for those of us behind the iron curtain
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top