Link Posted: 8/10/2022 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Pic ?
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
aka; Anna Paulina Luna is a mentally unstable Obama Democrat and a fraud of the highest order.

That is all.  
View Quote

She has "an independent leader" on her site.

I don't  know about her very much - she is Trump endorsed but that could only mean he believes she will win.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 3:09:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I had my doubts about her. I think attention whores have found a source of validation and an attention seeking dopamine hit in the Republican Party. I think Boebert is another one.

My cousin(early 20’s female) is working for a prominent republican’s campaign and has met quite a few people. She said wheel chair boy was trash before all that stuff came out.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had my doubts about her. I think attention whores have found a source of validation and an attention seeking dopamine hit in the Republican Party. I think Boebert is another one.

My cousin(early 20’s female) is working for a prominent republican’s campaign and has met quite a few people. She said wheel chair boy was trash before all that stuff came out.
View Quote

Don't you talk about Lauren that way! She probably smells as good as she looks.... Joe Biden said so lol

Seriously though - nothing wrong with vocal individuals. Its the yang to the AOC / Squad Yang. You have to counterbalance in life. You can't just be quiet and take it! Even if she is a little bit of an attention grabber, I'm ok with the results.

Wheelchair boy was just a strange bird in general.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 3:41:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don't you talk about Lauren that way! She probably smells as good as she looks.... Joe Biden said so lol

Seriously though - nothing wrong with vocal individuals. Its the yang to the AOC / Squad Yang. You have to counterbalance in life. You can't just be quiet and take it! Even if she is a little bit of an attention grabber, I'm ok with the results.

Wheelchair boy was just a strange bird in general.
View Quote

I find radicalized conservative women just as annoying as the AOC’s of the world.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I find radicalized conservative women just as annoying as the AOC’s of the world.
View Quote

I guess i am ok with radicalized conservatives in general…

And when they are good looking, i am even more ok with them
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Lots of nice pics of her online. Don't know anything about her other than that.

Link Posted: 8/11/2022 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Lots of nice pics of her online. Don't know anything about her other than that.

https://i.postimg.cc/wvT7ZmJs/Anna-Paulina-with-guns-flag-backdop.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Cxh5z8Pr/open-bprders.jpg
View Quote

We mustn’t get sucked in…. Lol
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#11]
No Go…NO BUIS on any platform….actually she seems super hot…..
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 1:04:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I don’t know if any of that article is true, but she rubbed me the wrong way with all the “my dad was a junkie when I grew up in CA” and flag wrapping she did that didn’t seem all that accurate the last time she ran. The ra-ra Hispanic stuff seemed out of place too, seems even funnier now if it’s true that’s she’s not really that hispanic.

The fact she accused two fairly well known republican candidates of trying to hire hitmen to murder her with a fake protective order while using a rental house address she didn’t love in makes me really wonder how the fuck she is anywhere near running. She’s a kook and phony as fuck,seemingly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top