Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#2]
If ever a meme was appropriate, this is it!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 2:07:46 PM EDT
[#4]
There are a hell of a lot of things the SAO chooses not to do...

Good start.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Great news !
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:13:05 PM EDT
[#6]
happy to see this.  Warren made no bones about his ideology trumping the rule of law.  Might be time for DeSantis to look at the 8th Circuit State Attorney,  Brian Kramer, for his refusal to prosecute black gang shooters and thugs.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Add to the loooong list of a Democrat being blind to the hypocrisy of their actions, and assume that voters are stupid enough to believe it.

"Today's political stunt is an illegal overreach that continues a dangerous pattern by Ron DeSantis of using his office to further his own political ambition. It spits in the face of the voters of Hillsborough County who have twice elected me to serve them, not Ron DeSantis," Warren said.

"In our community, crime is low, our Constitutional rights including the right to privacy are being upheld, and the people have the right to elect their own leaders not have them dictated by an aspiring presidential candidate who has shown time and again he feels accountable to no one," he added.

"Just because the governor violates your rights, it doesn't mean they don't exist."
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Add to the loooong list of a Democrat being blind to the hypocrisy of their actions, and assume that voters are stupid enough to believe it.

"Today's political stunt is an illegal overreach that continues a dangerous pattern by Ron DeSantis of using his office to further his own political ambition. It spits in the face of the voters of Hillsborough County who have twice elected me to serve them, not Ron DeSantis," Warren said.

"In our community, crime is low, our Constitutional rights including the right to privacy are being upheld, and the people have the right to elect their own leaders not have them dictated by an aspiring presidential candidate who has shown time and again he feels accountable to no one," he added.

"Just because the governor violates your rights, it doesn't mean they don't exist."
View Quote

LOL, Warren can get bent, look what people like him are doing to places like Los Angeles where George Gascon has taken a bad situation and made it worse.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm curious, what was he refusing to prosecute?
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm curious, what was he refusing to prosecute?
View Quote

The rioters during the George Floyd stuff among other things, he was a soft on crime state attorney similar to whats going on in LA and San Francisco

https://www.tampabay.com/news/hillsborough/2020/06/15/hillsborough-declines-to-prosecute-67-arrested-in-protests/

Here's a documentry from a reputable law enforcement institution about one of the weak on crime District Attorneys in Los Angeles and why the place has gone from bad to disaster zone.

Guy Runs Over Baby, Sentenced to Summer Camp
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#11]
I watched Andrew Warren’s live press interview yesterday. That guy is definitely an emotionally unstable psycho.  I thought he was going to cry as he threw a temper tantrum and used all the lib phrases “Democracy is under attack!”  “Abortion is a (Florida) constitutional right!”, blah, blah, Rheeeee!  Absolutely good fire.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:55:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The rioters during the George Floyd stuff among other things, he was a soft on crime state attorney similar to whats going on in LA and San Francisco

https://www.tampabay.com/news/hillsborough/2020/06/15/hillsborough-declines-to-prosecute-67-arrested-in-protests/

Here's a documentry from a reputable law enforcement institution about one of the weak on crime District Attorneys in Los Angeles and why the place has gone from bad to disaster zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOtEUL9SNN8
View Quote

Absolutely good fire, then. Is it too late for the new appointee to prosecute those dirt bags? If so, dickbag should be held personally liable for all the damages they caused.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:04:58 AM EDT
[#13]
They are both in the wrong.

As a State Attorney, your job is to apply the law.  Not choose what law to apply.  If you can't/won't do the job then you should resign.  I felt the same about the County Clerk that refused to give out gay marriage licenses.

That said, the Governor fired him "due to neglect of duty".  Until one of these cases comes to his office, he hasn't neglected to do his duty.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Was happy to see this. Hopefully Ron starts going after woke Mayors next. We have a band of homeless nomads making their way around south Tampa openly shooting up and stealing bikes. Jane and her woke diversity hire police chief are doing nothing. Hopefully it costs her the election next year. People are getting mad. Nobody wants to pay that money on top of extremely high property tax to live there and deal with it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 8:49:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I watched Andrew Warren’s live press interview yesterday. That guy is definitely an emotionally unstable psycho.  I thought he was going to cry as he threw a temper tantrum and used all the lib phrases “Democracy is under attack!”  “Abortion is a (Florida) constitutional right!”, blah, blah, Rheeeee!  Absolutely good fire.
View Quote

Goodbye and good riddance to him!  +1 For Florida as a whole.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They are both in the wrong.

As a State Attorney, your job is to apply the law.  Not choose what law to apply.  If you can't/won't do the job then you should resign.  I felt the same about the County Clerk that refused to give out gay marriage licenses.

That said, the Governor fired him "due to neglect of duty".  Until one of these cases comes to his office, he hasn't neglected to do his duty.
View Quote

He has most recently said he would not enforce the states 15 week abortion ban.  He told everyone he will not enforce the laws of the state therefore bye-bye.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 4:13:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He has most recently said he would not enforce the states 15 week abortion ban.  He told everyone he will not enforce the laws of the state therefore bye-bye.
View Quote

Running his mouth isn't the same thing.  Until a case comes up, he hasn't failed to enforce it.

However, suspending an elected (not appointed) official from another party because of something he says is not only overly political but a violation of the 1st Amendment.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Running his mouth isn't the same thing.  Until a case comes up, he hasn't failed to enforce it.

However, suspending an elected (not appointed) official from another party because of something he says is not only overly political but a violation of the 1st Amendment.
View Quote

While I understand what you are saying about suspending an elected official, the desire to avoid Florida turning into a place where brazen criminal activity takes place outweighs my concern.

Brazen shoplifting video in San Francisco becomes issue in California recall

BRAZEN THEFT: Video from a San Francisco Walgreens shows brazen shoplifter
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Playing “by the rules” isn’t working.

It’s getting worse.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
While I understand what you are saying about suspending an elected official, the desire to avoid Florida turning into a place where brazen criminal activity takes place outweighs my concern.
View Quote

And this is how you get dictatorships.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

You type that crap with a straight face?
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 7:00:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

The abortion laws aren't the only issue. As was posted earlier in the thread he failed to do his job with regards to rioters amongst other issues.
Warren wants to make it about abortion because he'll get a better reaction from the normies than he will by admitting he won't prosecute violent criminals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top