Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2022 4:54:51 PM EDT
I'll be visiting Sea World Orlando over the 4th of July, and I wanted to know if anyone had any details or AARs about the security getting into the park.  I want to know if there's metal detectors, wands, bag-checks or all of the above.  Has anyone brought anything past security and are there any tips/tricks?

First: Spare me the "why even carry?  just enjoy yourself".  I carry everywhere, all the time, unless there is a REAL legal or practical preventative against it.  For example, carrying in Disney is a full no-go, for several technical reasons.  But I HAVE carried knives and OC into Universal because their security is lax enough to sneak those in.  I do not "just forget about it and enjoy" places, because I am not omniscient and cannot predict trouble.  
Second: I know full well what the park policy is, and I don't care.  
Third: I'm looking for specifics.  I gave specific feedback in the Universal thread, and that's what I really want.

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:31:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
CoC4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top