Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2022 7:12:34 PM EDT
Good evening everybody, I’m a FFL located in Punta Gorda and my best friend has a fairly decent sized youtube channel he’s looking to record gun videos for.

However the issue has been public outdoor ranges have too much background noise to properly record.

As such I’m wondering if anyone within a 50-60 mile radius of either Punta Gorda or Cape Coral has any vacant lane they’d let us shoot/record on once a month provided we clean up after ourselves.

Additionally you’d be more than welcome to shoot whatever we bring out that day (I have a few MG’s such as a M50 Madsen, a M50 Reising, post sample STG44, a full auto g17, ect).

If anyone has a acre+ within 50-60 miles of either city and would be willing to have us, feel free to send me a PM.

Thank you kindly,
With regards-Mathew
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:59:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I know it’s a long shot but anyone else have other suggestions be it forums to ask on ect
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top