Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2022 4:52:41 PM EDT
Looking at a house in the area, on the river.  Second home, may consider renting some as we plan on using it most during non-summer months.

Any commentary on living in Cocoa Beach, and rental potential?  I lived there during the early 80's, but haven't been back in 20+ years.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 4:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Based on the places I looked, the decor should certainly look the same as when you left

Property in the area is insanely expensive.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!

Guess, I should add one more question.  If not Cocoa Beach for waterfront property, where would you suggest in Florida?
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Personally I like St Augustine better. But CB will be good for a rental property. Still touristy and close to the port, cape and Orlando.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top