Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2021 11:10:16 AM EDT
Curious if anyone knows any attorneys that may be able to help Florida citizens fight these vax mandates. I believe they are a violation of our civil rights, right to work, and many others. Most of these mega defense corps have policies they are in violation of by implementing these mandates. We are being forced to prove medical or religious exemption, provide medical info, sometimes thru a third party app.

Please, I don't care about your opinion on the mandate, so just save it. I am seeking solutions for people like myself facing losing our complete livelihoods and careers that choose personal freedom over tyrannical control of personal choice and privacy and our civil liberties.

The defense industry in Florida is huge and this is far reaching into our communities and families. The people have started to rally and we need all the help we can get fighting these mega corps that only care about $$$$ from uncle sugar.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#1]
What part of the state are you in ?  

You may want to look in the work of Luke Lirot from Clearwater. He has gone after government's for years.  

https://www.lirotlaw.com/
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#2]
No personal connection to him, but follow on fb.  Very active in challenging local 'mandates'.  Hate that word btw, just about as much as the word 'community'.

Florida Civil Rights Coalition

Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:35:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Strike 2 - SGB
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks all. Some greater movements are under way, and the companies employees are grouping up into an aerospace against mandates movement that is also spreading nationwide across the multi site corporations. Ill still look into any recommendations. I am in East Central Fl for the one that asked.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I love some things that are happening in aerospace. I'm concerned about my company as a lot of work is subcontracting.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#6]
this is of interest to me as well i am on the space coast and do work for the aerospace industry
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Eric Friday, constitutional law, Jacksonville Florida
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I called florida bar and ended up getting a referral to a flaming liberal. "Why dont you want to get the vaccine!?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top