Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2021 1:38:35 PM EDT
I ran into a small issue with a family member passing away. I need to get an RV detailed and ready to sell. Anyone have recommendations for a person/business in the Clermont area? I can drive it to a place, if needed.

They parked their RV when they got to Florida and it has been sitting for a little while. He was good about going every month, driving it around the block a few times and re-parking it. It just has a dirty interior and some sun damage on the dash.

Also, any recommendations on an easy way to sell it? I was going to do the usual Craigslist and commie Facebook marketplace. The depreciation on these things sucks!! I know the market out West seems to be pretty good for used RVs, but no idea about Florida.

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top