Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2021 8:35:45 PM EDT
Hey guys, I’m done for a visit and would like to visit a good gun store in the area.  I’m looking for some parts and ammo, may pick up a rifle and have it shipped back.  Let me know the best spots!

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I really like Action Arms in Lauderdale. I think it's the best gun store in South FL.   GC Pawn #7 on 441, almost across from the big guitar hotel at Hard Rock has some good deals.  Only the Best gun store on Sample road is awfully good.  Public Gun, and 2J's pawn on Stirling road are always worth a visit.

Our condo is in Miami, but I mostly shop for guns in Broward.  Lou's Police on West 4th in Hialeah is pretty good as well.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, gonna check out only the best and Lou’s tomorrow!
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 7:32:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I would add Charlie's Armory and Top Gun Indoor Range - both are further south and owned by two of the best people in the industry.  Lou's and Only The Best are also a must.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Second 'Only the Best' and Lou's.
View Quote

I agree, OTB has all the high end, and Lou's has it all. Just saw Colt 6920's for $919, Magpul edition $990. Every Glock model in stock.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 1:31:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Had time for one store so went to OTB.  Some great eye candy and definitely has high prices.  Gonna try to get to the other places next time around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top