Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2021 11:25:35 AM EDT
Recently moved toJAX and I am looking for an NFA dealer to handle a transfer for a few suppressors.  Everywhere I look it seems to be a $100 fee per item.  Does anyone know a dealer that is cheaper? I am used to transfer fees being much lower, thanks!!

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 1:43:50 PM EDT
[#1]
GT Distributors on Blanding  $50 incoming NFA transfers no other BS processing fees you have to have prints and photo they will put together  your form 4. They cater to LEO/GOV and some folks can find their customer service a bit snobbish or nonexistent since you can never get anyone on the phone seriously never. But knowledgeable helpful people in my opinion. For NFA stuff they want you to make appts for drop off and pick up  (paperwork form4 prints photo etc) they want to review your entire package then hand it off to you to mail,  so no hicups. Their staff is specialized and a manager has to approve paper,  while you are on sight on each run.
I had to install Facebook messager to get store and company responses. Done two NFA items and bucket full of blue line gun deals only had issues with just stopping by im 60 miles away. Nearly all their customer service is out of home office in Texas. They do a decent job of contacting you when stamps hit.

Please check to confirm current pricing.

I got sucked in with a $50 transfer fee a while back  with another SOT. I was a $100 SBS so looking to go cheap. So had the item shipped then was hit with a $100 processing your paperwork fee which is on top of the transfer fee, they took pics and fingerprints which I had already done but that was their business model which got no more of my business after that transfer.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I ended up going with GT Distributors, I actually found them before I saw your post.  Current NFA fee is $75, but still way cheaper than the rest of Jax.  The cheapest I found in Jax was $95 and that was me calling down the ATF registry for Jax.  Appreciate it anyway!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top