Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2021 10:51:06 PM EDT
Good evening everybody, starting this coming winter the family and I will be snow birding in the Punta Gorda area. As such I’ve been looking for a small (less than 400 SF) light industrial space to rent so I could get a 07 FFL. However in the last 4 months of regularly searching on a number of different commercial rental sites, I have been unable to find any space flex, industrial or otherwise properly zoned of small size that will permit a FFL.

And truth be told, it’s been a little bit of a shock as up here in Mass, the many of the cities of the north east essentially are awash with surplus mill space. Hell in one town there are 50 FFL’s in one industrial building alone :D

So I’m wondering if anyone here is has available, or directly knows of a small space for rent that would be FFL friendly as far down as Fort Myers and as far north as Bradenton.

Any help would be greatly appreciated-Matt

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:32:25 AM EDT
[#1]
The name escapes me right now, there was a guy named Jeff that did the custom bottom metals in Sarasota near Take Aim gun shop. Right by University and 301. He passed away over a year ago, what happened to the space, I don't know.

edit-CDI Precision
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#2]
There are plenty of industrial spaces in and around the PG airport.
Not sure if they meet your sq ft requirements or your price range.
I drive by them every day. I
I'll see if I remember to jot down a few phone numbers for you.
I live in PG.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:16:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Good evening everybody, starting this coming winter the family and I will be snow birding in the Punta Gorda area. As such I’ve been looking for a small (less than 400 SF) light industrial space to rent so I could get a 07 FFL. However in the last 4 months of regularly searching on a number of different commercial rental sites, I have been unable to find any space flex, industrial or otherwise properly zoned of small size that will permit a FFL.

And truth be told, it’s been a little bit of a shock as up here in Mass, the many of the cities of the north east essentially are awash with surplus mill space. Hell in one town there are 50 FFL’s in one industrial building alone :D

So I’m wondering if anyone here is has available, or directly knows of a small space for rent that would be FFL friendly as far down as Fort Myers and as far north as Bradenton.

Any help would be greatly appreciated-Matt

View Quote

Finding a commercial real estate agent in the area might be your best bet. Check LoopNet too if you haven't already.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top