Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2021 9:57:46 PM EDT
I go to Homestead training center but its quite the hike, any other places?
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 5:48:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully one fo these days soon, the FWC range out by Corbett will open up to 300 yds.
I think Malabar goes to 650 yds or so, OKSS has 500....$100 for the day when they decide to do it per the email I received from them last week, ouch.  Hollywood Tactical (private) out west of Okeechobee goes to 1000
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 7:55:16 AM EDT
[#3]
port malabar has 600 everyday and tradecraft has 1300 and jtac has up to 2000

see my post in this link

fla ranges

Also Hollywood tactical has been out of business for two years.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
port malabar has 600 everyday and tradecraft has 1300 and jtac has up to 2000

see my post in this link

fla ranges

Also Hollywood tactical has been out of business for two years.
View Quote

Well crap, did not know that about HT..thanks for the update
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hopefully one fo these days soon, the FWC range out by Corbett will open up to 300 yds.
View Quote

yeah, maybe another 10 year wait on that....
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#6]
they have been "working" on the electronic targets now for over 3 months, what losers.

malabar has the same system and they  installed it in like two weeks. BTW OP  just join malabar its $150 a year and can shoot 600 everyday once certified to shoot on that range.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 9:19:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
they have been "working" on the electronic targets now for over 3 months, what losers.
View Quote
Yeah, sad...

But on the good news front, they no longer require reservations and the 100 yard range is no longer every other bench so it can accommodate more shooters at one time.   I "walked on" there last Monday (holiday) and there was no waiting.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the answers, I am waiting on those 300 yard electric targets, but I remember years and years ago when they announced that range, still not holding my breath lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top