Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2021 10:33:15 AM EDT
I see signs like that all over this liberal blue cesspool Hillsborough County. Anyone else see them around the state?

I'm aware that a private establishment can dictate who they serve and can ask you to leave. It seems to me in my travels outside metropolitan areas, there are less Karen's screeching about face diapers.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Just replicate this action if confronted by Karen:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Its required here in Palm Beach County where I live. I won't/don't wear one unless a manager tells me to and so far that hasnt happened.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its required here in Palm Beach County where I live. I won't/don't wear one unless a manager tells me to and so far that hasnt happened.
View Quote

Pretty lax up here in the north end.....we get comments like:  “cool, normal people” and “love your smile”, etc..
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:04:36 AM EDT
[#4]
They can ask you to leave but that’s it. It than becomes trespassing. The only time I wear one is if I am in my work clothes...one time I was told to leave an ice cream shop in downtown west palm but that is it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm just sick of it. NFW I am getting that experimental shot. My Northern state friends can't believe how "wide open" we are and thought our morgues would be overloaded by now.

I just snicker at the people outside and alone in their own vehicle wearing paper masks. It's actually pretty comical.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I've never worn a mask even once since the beginning of this shit. I've never been denied entrance anywhere I went.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Plenty of corporate bullshit signs on business doors that read similar to that, along with corporate announcement that cite local laws. Zero enforcement on anything and our county never had a mandate either.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:19:36 AM EDT
[#9]
SOP in Alachua County and Gainesville.  Most of the smaller towns are less than zealous with regards to enforcement.  I have a legal medical exception, and have to fight tooth and nail with the Karen's and mask nazis.  
This is Gov. DeSantis' fault, for not stipulating enforceable state rules, and instead letting every podunk city and county set the standards in their area.  Mass chaos and a lot of bad behavior.  Power once seized, is not given up voluntarily
I have yet to wear a mask, and won't, but this whole issue could have been handled better.  Private business can ask you to leave, but if they demand I leave over the the mask,  then they are guilty of discrimination of a disabled person.  I have made several businesses rethink their policy in that regard.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:31:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
SOP in Alachua County and Gainesville.  Most of the smaller towns are less than zealous with regards to enforcement.  I have a legal medical exception, and have to fight tooth and nail with the Karen's and mask nazis.  
This is Gov. DeSantis' fault, for not stipulating enforceable state rules, and instead letting every podunk city and county set the standards in their area.  Mass chaos and a lot of bad behavior.  Power once seized, is not given up voluntarily
I have yet to wear a mask, and won't, but this whole issue could have been handled better.  Private business can ask you to leave, but if they demand I leave over the the mask,  then they are guilty of discrimination of a disabled person.  I have made several businesses rethink their policy in that regard.
View Quote

Love Gov. DeSantis but I have to agree about the masks. He needs to follow TX's example. Enough is enough.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Love Gov. DeSantis but I have to agree about the masks. He needs to follow TX's example. Enough is enough.
View Quote

well they can't fine you.... so there is that. At worst its a major inconvenience, at best it shows you who you want to patronize in the future.

For clarification: i fly for work so i am forced to wear on on the plane and to get through TSA. Other than that I have been lucky enough to work for a company were that shit was highly frowned upon form the start. Great CEO lol
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I see signs like that all over this liberal blue cesspool Hillsborough County. Anyone else see them around the state?

I'm aware that a private establishment can dictate who they serve and can ask you to leave. It seems to me in my travels outside metropolitan areas, there are less Karen's screeching about face diapers.
View Quote

It's not legally required anywhere in Florida, period, end of story.

Some businesses are cowards and don't have the guts to admit they're the ones requiring masks.
And in many cases, the people involved are uninformed and have no idea what the law is or how to follow it.
At this point, it's a private property issue, the governor has restricted local official's authority to enforce mask mandates.

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's not legally required anywhere in Florida, period, end of story.

Some businesses are cowards and don't have the guts to admit they're the ones requiring masks.
And in many cases, the people involved are uninformed and have no idea what the law is or how to follow it.
At this point, it's a private property issue, the governor has restricted local official's authority to enforce mask mandates.

View Quote

I'm not sure this is true. I think counties can legally require masks to be worn at public indoor places, but they dont have the power to fine.
However, it looks as if DeSantis/GOP is trying to pass legislation to limit counties emergency rules including masks
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 1:00:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm not sure this is true. I think counties can legally require masks to be worn at public indoor places, but they dont have the power to fine.
However, it looks as if DeSantis/GOP is trying to pass legislation to limit counties emergency rules including masks
View Quote

Not any more, as of this morning...........shot down all local mandates effective immediately

https://www.wptv.com/news/state/florida-governor-suspends-all-local-covid-19-emergency-orders-effective-immediately
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Not any more, as of this morning...........shot down all local mandates effective immediately

https://www.wptv.com/news/state/florida-governor-suspends-all-local-covid-19-emergency-orders-effective-immediately
View Quote

Saw that! Desantis is a rock star
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does this mean I can take my wife down Largo for our wedding anniversary and not worry about the asshats? Lol
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm afraid not! Asshats will persist until not one person in the entire world tests positive!
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm afraid not! Asshats will persist until not one person in the entire world tests positive!
View Quote

The issue is that my wife says things like "You are embarrassing me" when I proceed to when I say things to asshats like "Da fuck is your problem, dipshit?"
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 2:46:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Walked into the UPS store yesterday here in Gainesville...

Older lady looks at me and says "You know they'll make you put on a mask."
Replied: "Watch and learn."

No mask issue from the store. Old lay was shocked that they didn't.

Of course, I've only been getting my mail delivered there for 12 years.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 10:04:15 AM EDT
[#20]
I can't wait for this mandate to go away here in the liberal Karen infested Leon county. I appreciate Desantis more every day.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#21]
I would add, if they ask you to leave and you are carrying then leave.
Trespassing while armed is a felony in Florida.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#22]
It was never a law.

I work on city property but everyone thinks it is Federal property.

When I pointed out that if it was Federal property,  the work we do we would need a Federal background check in order to work here.

A lot of people where I work would not be able to clear a low level Federal  background  check
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Plenty of corporate bullshit signs on business doors that read similar to that, along with corporate announcement that cite local laws. Zero enforcement on anything and our county never had a mandate either.
View Quote
I think this is the biggest issue. Corporate offices are requiring it. I've made sure I tell the employees to pass it on to mgmt why I'm not spending my money at their store. FU Guitar Center. You want to stay in bankruptcy? Keep turning away people with money.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think this is the biggest issue. Corporate offices are requiring it. I've made sure I tell the employees to pass it on to mgmt why I'm not spending my money at their store. FU Guitar Center. You want to stay in bankruptcy? Keep turning away people with money.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This right here. The "last" time I bought from Guitar Center I went to go pick my stuff up and was met at the door by a couple of "extremely woke" karens that wouldn't even let me in the store. They insisted on bringing it all to me. Fine, I'll just take my stuff and leave. Now I buy from Musician's Friend online and have my stuff shipped. Better prices and products anyway.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This right here. The "last" time I bought from Guitar Center I went to go pick my stuff up and was met at the door by a couple of "extremely woke" karens that wouldn't even let me in the store. They insisted on bringing it all to me. Fine, I'll just take my stuff and leave. Now I buy from Musician's Friend online and have my stuff shipped. Better prices and products anyway.
View Quote

If you didn't know Guitar Center owns Musician's Friend.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If you didn't know Guitar Center owns Musician's Friend.
View Quote
I did not know thanks for the heads up.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:06:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Here in Gainesville, the mask nazis are not backing off, they are doubling down.  
During the past year of lockdowns and mask mandates, I have been shopping for booze at the local Total Wine and More outlet.  They have always shown understanding when I explained  that I don't wear a mask because of a medical disability.
Last Friday, a  manager  accosted me and demanded I wear a mask.  I explained, like I have often done in that store, that I was not required to wear one.  He assured me that today I WAS required to wear a mask, and he DID NOT CARE about my so called medical exemption.
I was less than kind in expressing my displeasure.  I handed him the bottle and remarked that the company must have changed the store name to "Total Assholes".
Well, that got his dander up, and he said I had to leave forthwith and I was banned.  I laughed at him and told him he must be a special kind of stupid to think I would ever go back there under any circumstances.
I have since discussed this with several levels of folks at their  corporate office.  They tell me that such actions are not company policy, that they are committed to working with anyone disabled, and I should feel free to return to their Gainesville Store.  
Total Wine, and most other businesses in Gainesville refuse to take down the outdated and invalid County mandated mask signs, hiding behind local government's mask orders to keep from having to face customer ire for the mask demands.   The County was zealous and insistent that business put up their signs.  They are less pushy when it comes to taking the signs down.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Mrs Rabinowitz and I have been traveling throughout FL for 10 days. We have rarely worn a mask. And when we have it has been part of a silly exercise. Wear a mask into a restaurant and then sit within spitting distance of 50 people.

Sad to see so many compliant young people. Being cooperative outranks real science.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#29]
All this mask discussion gets tiring after a while.  Here's the bottom line:

Wear one if you want to, don't wear one if you don't want to.  If an employee of an establishment says you must, you either leave or possibly get charged with trespassing if you refuse.  There is no law requiring masks.  Private business can make conditions on entry as long as they don't violate equal rights laws.  If you refuse to leave when asked, you can be charged with trespassing.  If you are carrying a gun, you could be charged with trespassing while armed which is much more serious.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Sorry in advance to such a long post. I totally understand if you do not read it because of that.

I live in Southern Hillsborough County. The Apollo Beach, little Harbor, Ruskin and Sun City Center area.

Not been to any stores in Sun City Center. But the only store I've seen a mask sign was Winn Dixie in Apollo Beach. I just turned right around and went to Publix.

Now what I have noticed is most everyone here in South County still wears a  mask. Was at publix yesterday and I only saw maybe 5 or so not wearing masks.

It amazes me how either they are afraid of being confronted, brainwashed into living in fear ect..ect.. or there's a crap load who've not taken the jab and are law abiding people afraid they'll be asked for proof of jab.

I'm going with a bunch of brainwashed, brain dead idoits brainwashed into living in fear. Which is a extremely pathetic way to live your life. The science does not support masks or this fake PANDEMIC.

The numbers have been askewed to the point of having no relevance. The CDC, hospitals and every other organization that makes money by keeping this virus alive can be blamed for that. That's not my opinion. The mere fact they been caught fudging numbers then covering it up is prima facie evidence of that alone.

Is COVID real absolutely it is. But not on the scale these left wing extremist and political faction of our government has made it out to be. They created a PANDEMIC to corrupt an election. They just can't end it. I believe that's why they are pushing this shot so hard.

If they just ended it then it would prove to everyone it was a scam. But it is a virus and with all viruses unfortunately people do die from them. But to present that pretty much every death was from COVID since it's inception  is a lie. They were caught messing with numbers.

I've caught them as has other FRS have at hospitals, others people I know have caught them. Even without testing they have listed people as having COVID. Saying well they could have it when confronted.

Like someone posted. It does not matter if they died with COVID or from COVID. All deaths were listed as COVID in the numbers. Oh and please they were caught doing this to. But covered it up with excuses.

This PANDEMIC was money motivated and used to corrupt an election. Plus had/has the best marketing campaign I've ever seen done to promote it and this so called shot as being a cure all. That is my opinion based upon everything I've read and everything that's magically disappeared online that proves so.

Think about it if you say anything against COVID on any social media platform. You are immediately given the boot. As has been other medical professionals that spoke out against COVID. Not as a virus but being touted as a PANDEMIC and used to shut down a nation. Not just booted from all social media platforms.

But in alot cases doxxed, fired from their jobs, attacked and humiliated by those pushing this fake pandemic and so called vaccine. Who does this. Who ignores and attacks all other research that goes against the government's dream pandemic, against this politically and money motivated pandemic.

I posted months ago in posts that H1N1 death rate was much much higher than COVID. Honestly I though 10% not the 15% they now say. But we never locked down a nation and under Obama. They even stopped testing for H1N1. Because why test we already know it's a pandemic. Oh well where's the science in that.

But doomers do not like finding out they've been juked. So they promote this shot, are critical of those that refuse shot based on their research, attack anyone who speaks out against shot and they even want everyone who refuses this shot publicly ostracized, marked and denied the right to live a normal life.

Now neither myself not other decent Americans are calling everyone who receive this shot a doomer. Because they aren't. They exercised their freedom to choose and have not condemned others who chose not to get shot. As it should be. Myself and many many others support these Americans 100% in their decisions.

Now back to the point of doomers. We see these idoits doing these things everyday. By saying stupid idiotic stuff. Like those who do not submit to absolute authority are UNPATRIOTIC, murdering Americans for not shooting up with this drug, do not care about their neighbors.

You name it we've been called it. They are here on arfcom too spewing their propaganda and attacking any and all that refuses to submit.  Because Americans do not bow down to their logic, their will, their everything else.

As I've said I have absolutely no problem if people want this shot. It protects you right

If so what's their damn problem. This crap that the shot is better than catching COVID for immunity come on just stop it. Less than 1% death rate COVID verses 15% mortality rate for H1N1 that was under the doomers beloved leader Obama and Biden administration. What a joke. They swept H1N1 under the rug to hide it under Obama and Xiden

I know it's a person's right to choose to wear a mask or not. It just blows my mind to see young healthy Americans choose to mask. When they've been given the freedom not to. The fear is deeply embedded right now with the 24/7 nonstop campaign you'll die without this shot. Plus you still must mask. But hey at least the CDC/government gave people permission to see their family and friends again.

I'll end this with information in next post. Which I can no longer find on line. But this is the exact quote from CDC web site at the time.

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#31]
H1N1 DATA link

Obama's 2009 H1N1 Pandemic. This is the pandemic Obama ordered all testing for to be stopped

While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus. NOW REMEMBER THESE NUMBERS ARE WRONG BECAUSE OBAMA/BIDEN ORDERED ALL TESTING FOR THIS VIRUS TO BE STOPPED. SO THESE NUMBER ARE NOT CORRECT IN ACTUAL NUMBERS

But look at these numbers as compared to the United States and remember Obama ordered testing stopped.

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

But under Obama because testing was stopped there is only 8000 to 18000 deaths on the books. H1N1 SPANISH FLU 151,700-575,400 DEATHS Verses COVID deaths worldwide 1.17M and these fools did not shut the world down over H1N1 no instead they shut down testing to control the death count. IS THIS A DAMN JOKE. THEY STOPPED TESTING FOR IT....WHY.

Hey just realized....it's just like the Update that fully vaccinated people can refrain from testing following a known exposure to COVID. So in other words. No more tracking the ineffectiveness of this shot. Unless they are hospitalized or died I guess.
View Quote

Here's excerpt from link above.

"In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for H1N1 flu, and stopped counting individual cases," CBS News reported in 2009. "The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there's an epidemic?" Because Obama ordered the CDC to stop.

Some public health officials privately disagreed with the decision to stop testing and counting, telling CBS News that continued tracking of this new and possibly changing virus was important because H1N1 has a different epidemiology, affects younger people more than seasonal flu and has been shown to have a higher case fatality rate than other flu virus strains.

CBS News learned that the decision to stop counting H1N1 flu cases was made so hastily that states weren't given the opportunity to provide input. Instead, on July 24, the Council for State and Territorial Epidemiologists, CSTE, issued the following notice to state public health officials on behalf of the CDC:
View Quote

What happened to the science here. As a matter of fact H1N1

There are articles now you can google saying testing was not stopped when you can clearly see it was per NBC's and FOX'S reports from the CDC at the time. But remember this is a smoke and mirror campaign going on now to cover up the H1N1 mishap in 2009 and not compare it to how these very same left wing extremist and rogue political faction of our government is using COVID now to undermine a nation.

There are articles today comparing the two quote numbers. But leaves out that one little factor. OBAMA ordered the CDC to stop keeping records on H1N1 and to this day no tests are performed to track H1N1. I mean after all the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there's an epidemic?" Why keep tracking it to PANDEMIC levels. STOP TESTING AND COUNTING NOW

There is so much more but if you can make through all the new trash covering this up since as they look at us as stupid Americans started doing their own research. Good luck. COVID has one hell of a marketing campaign going on right now.

But hey I am positive the supporters will attack and call everything I posted a lie and misleading. Because they've got the science on their side. That's the way they work in groups.

Going out and driving my global climate changing 4x4 truck to get a green new deal farting beef burger or maybe some really nasty barbecue. I personally thing hogs fart more than cows. But hey they were the one's that spent millions in tax dollars counting cow farts idoits

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top