Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2021 11:22:13 AM EDT
So I realize that inventory is down due to panic of last year, etc.

And I find myself no longer interested in going to gun shows ...

Where are the great gun shops in Florida?

I don't care much about latest stuff, when it is available any FFL can order something new in.  

I'm looking for the places that are like Harry Beckwith's place was, or Jerry's Pawn in Ocala, with the racks and walls full of old 22s and shotguns, hardware store brand utility guns, classic American bolt guns, etc

Link Posted: 4/24/2021 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 3:36:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you been to AW Petersen in Mt. Dora, Pat's Pawn & Gun in Leesburg, Ocala Armory in Ocala, Core 15 in Ocala, Nordic Pawn in Wildwood?

I've not been to any of those places in a good while but use to hit them regularly looking for used guns. I've not been to Ocala Armory since they moved.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 3:51:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Daytona Beach:  Buck's Gun Rack
    EDIT:  Check out the ABOUT US > PHOTOS section.  The inside of it still looks like some of the B&W photos.

Deland:  AAA Gun & Pawn
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#4]
We went to Bill Jacksons in St. Pete yesterday and the had a pretty decent selection and a bunch of ammo. They are limiting the number of boxes but if you need ammo they have it.  Tons of AR accessories on the shelf.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#5]
AAA Gun & Pawn has a huge inventory

I’ve never bought from them, but its an interesting couple hours to see the collection.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Last time I was there a couple months ago, the had plenty of ammo too.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top