Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2021 11:18:41 AM EDT
I'm looking for a beagle puppy reasonably priced for sale in Florida, anyone know somebody that has pups ? I can buy one online, but most seem to be puppy mills and the legit breeders are out of their minds with prices. I also don't like the idea of shipping a puppy. I'm even willing to drive out of state if it's not to far.  I'm just looking for a pet, not a show dog and not spending multiple thousands on a puppy.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:29:57 AM EDT
[#1]
If I can piggy back on this thread...  Cancel Piggy Back!  My friend found a dog!

Thank you all!

- Reo -
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Known this is an old post. But that's the cuties little dog right there. Makes me want one. If you do not mind what did it cost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top