Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2021 12:23:02 PM EDT
250 S Tabitha Path

Inverness, FL 34450

What can anyone tell me about them? Reputable? They're not taking internet orders currently but would like to know about them for future reference. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't think they were still around. They got a lot of national attention a few years ago, Refusing to sell firearms/weapons to Muslims and etc.

There a few reputable places in that area, such as

Wyoming Guns (ask for Chris), Homosassa, FL right off US19. This would be my first pick for Citrus county, they have many choices of firearms and accessories for ar15 platform inhouse.

Gun, Stock and Barrel ( mostly gunsmithing but does transfers and etc) Inverness, FL

HNR gunworks, Inverness, FL (cant speak for this place as I never purchased from them)

Mallards, I haven't been here either but they are new and located in Crystal River, FL about twenty minute from FGS in inverness.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 12:31:11 PM EDT
[#2]
HNR Gunworks is who I use now.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Also Backacres Gun Works, Croft Ave. Inverness, FL. No internet sales.
RPJ Guns south of Homosassa, FL. This one does internet sales, and will ship to out of state FFLs. Should be OK to Illinois. www.rpjguns.com
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I didn't think they were still around. They got a lot of national attention a few years ago, Refusing to sell firearms/weapons to Muslims and etc.

There a few reputable places in that area, such as

Wyoming Guns (ask for Chris), Homosassa, FL right off US19. This would be my first pick for Citrus county, they have many choices of firearms and accessories for ar15 platform inhouse.

Gun, Stock and Barrel ( mostly gunsmithing but does transfers and etc) Inverness, FL

HNR gunworks, Inverness, FL (cant speak for this place as I never purchased from them)

Mallards, I haven't been here either but they are new and located in Crystal River, FL about twenty minute from FGS in inverness.

Quoted:

Hey neighbors!

I use GS&B, Mark is cheap on transfers and will talk your ear off about class 3 stuff while you’re there, if that’s your thing.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've been in there. Never did any business with them, but they sure have enough employees to answer any questions you have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top