Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2021 6:27:53 AM EDT
https://www.wkrg.com/video/pensacola-city-council-to-vote-on-gun-buyback-program/

Might be a good time to pull some cash and set up a table near by.

UPDATE:
The city has listed how much they will spend:
$125 for a wheel gun
$150 for semi-auto pistol
$200 for semi-auto rifle

https://www.wcoapensacola.com/2021/02/22/pensacola-gun-buy-back-program/
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:20:22 AM EDT
[#1]
my thoughts exactly!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:55:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Lol, they didn't even do the obligatory, "No questions asked." bit this time.

Police would examine the guns to determine if they were involved in a crime or stolen.
View Quote

I'll have zero pity for any clueless idiots who turn something in and suddenly find themselves the center of an investigation or charges.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol, they didn't even do the obligatory, "No questions asked." bit this time.

I'll have zero pity for any clueless idiots who turn something in and suddenly find themselves the center of an investigation or charges.
View Quote

I don’t see PPD having the resources to do ballistics tests on everything they take in to try to get a match to all the open cases with a shell casing. My guess is they’ll run SN’s to see what’s been reported stolen and that’s it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Might be time to build some "firearms" out of scrap & tubing, just to see how much you get.

Or see if anyone has junk .32s & .25s that are worth much less than Pcola is offering.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:52:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Update in OP with the dollar value of the guns being accepted.

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:18:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I still have an ancient POS revolver I would love to get a few bucks for but that is too far to drive for me.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:58:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Prices seem low in this market.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:36:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Prices seem low in this market.
View Quote

Lol....good to keep a cent of humor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top