Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2020 4:52:00 PM EDT
Now understand why these folks can't get signed up for unemployment.

State of Florida websites are unusable. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine was done via county tax collector's office....
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:07:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Did mine on line for boat, truck, trailer, and driver license in January. Had no problems............
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 6:44:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By avmech:
Did mine on line for boat, truck, trailer, and driver license in January. Had no problems............
View Quote

Prolly my oldtimers disease kicking in.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 7:48:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Iamhere:

Prolly my oldtimers disease kicking in.
View Quote

Or, in their infinite "wisdom", the state may have changed the website to make it "more user friendly", like the FWC site that is now pure garbage......
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Use your county tax collector's website.  I just did mine last week, had my new car tab and registration in 4 calendar days.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 10:49:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought a 95 jeep from a neighbor, this week.  Okaloosa County Deputy Sheriff stopped by to do the VIN verification and I dropped the packet off at the Tax Collector's office.
No lines, no waiting, easy-peasy.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Renewed mine online today.

Thanks for ya'lls help.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 5:41:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Or, in their infinite "wisdom", the state may have changed the website to make it "more user friendly", like the FWC site that is now pure garbage......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prolly my oldtimers disease kicking in.

Fwc loves to waste money on website redesigns
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top