Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2020 7:59:40 AM EDT
Any one know of an outdoor Pistol and Rifle range in the Clermont Fl. Area?
I prefer a private range, any thoughts?

M.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 11:02:57 AM EDT
[#1]
My old man lives in the area, and there is a private gun club in Eustis. I haven't been in several years now. I don't know anything about membership requirements or the politics therein, but I've never seen any riff raff there.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! Maybe I will give it a “shot”. LOL!
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't been to Eustis in years. Joined when I was in my trap and sporting clays. Typical square range, run and gun not allowed.
It's fairly close to Clermont between Astatula and Tavares. Membership only $250 yr.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Ares Gun Range in Leesburg is right up the road from you .

I’ve never been there, but it’s on my to do list.

They have created controversy and made the news with machine gun shoots, helicopter shoots and sniper competition.

Neighbors don’t like them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 9:51:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Ares or Eustis Gun club. I personally know the owner of Ares. Trey is a great dude.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 8:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Ares might require a membership which is about $300 per year. I might be a little high on that price.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ares or Eustis Gun club. I personally know the owner of Ares. Trey is a great dude.
View Quote

Would you happen to have a contact info???
It would be greatly appreciated.

M
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 8:40:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Phone: (352) 321-8102

Don
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Awesome! Thanks!!!!

M.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top