Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2020 6:30:16 AM EDT
I am planning a Florida Battle Buddies / American Pioneer Corps hike on March 8th, starting at Black Point Marina.  Initial plan is to hike southbound on the Biscayne Trail along the top of the L-31E Levee for 1.5-miles then return via the same route.

The primary objective is to get everybody together and start networking.  Packs are optional.  For those interested, packs will be weighed in, and this hike will meet the requirements for the ABB provisional classification.  Standards for ABB are listed here.

OPORD to follow.

@davidr001
@Hamiltbl2
@japsw20
@maximscorpio
@searchin4shacks
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 6:30:48 AM EDT
[#1]
One more:

@speeddemon11L
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 6:32:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m out. Cola Warrior is that weekend and that’s my moms 70th.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I’m in
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 10:46:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Excellent, keep the momentum going!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome! That’s a Sunday, I’m in! Will try to see if I can get a pack together by then, if not I’ll just show and walk along.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 8:45:44 PM EDT
[#6]
No worries, we'll catch you next time.  Good luck at CW and enjoy the family time.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#7]
OPORD shamelessly stolen from leftytheking.  Lefty, I hope you don't mind my pillaging, but you set the standard.  

SITUATION:
Area of Operations: Black Point Marina (West Parking Lot), 24775 SW 87th Ave., Homestead, FL, 33032 and the L-31E Levee extending 1.5-miles to the south.  *Note: I have listed the city as Homestead to remain consistent with the google listing.  If your mapping program of choice has issues finding the site, substitute Miami for the city name.

Terrain: Unpaved road atop Levee, consisting of hard packed limestone fill.  Some loose rock and minor tripping hazards will be present.  Moderate to steep downgrade is present on both sides, terminating in wetlands / drainage canal.  Due to close proximity to wetlands, some insect activity is expected.
Weather: High ~81/Low ~63
Sunrise: 0638

Higher Mission/Intent:
Mission: The mission of the American Battle Buddies (ABB) is to provide public service to the nation by encouraging physical fitness and organization for patriotic Americans throughout the country.
Intent: The purpose of these hikes is to establish the Florida ABB network. These groups will meet in various cities across the state to develop a functional network. Events have already been scheduled in Tampa, Jacksonville, the Panhandle, and Orlando.  Miami ABB will support this endeavor by completing one initial ruck march in preparation for more intensive events.

MISSION: Miami ABB conducts 3-mile ruck march at 0930, 08 MAR 2020 on the Levee L-31E / Biscayne Trail in order to establish the local ABB network.

EXECUTION:
Intent: My purpose is to establish local ABB groups in the Miami area in conjunction with groups in other areas of the state. Our key tasks are to
1) Meet others in our area, and
2) Conduct an initial ruck march. Desired end state is a 3-mile hike in less than one hour with no injuries.

Concept of Operation: Members will arrive at Black Point Marina at 0900.  Group will conduct safety brief, prep gear, wait for latecomers/stragglers, etc. until step-off at 0930.  Packs will be weighed for qualification upon request.  Group will hike southbound along the L-31E/Biscayne Trail for a distance of 1.5 miles, then return via the same route.  Upon completion of the event, group will make coordination for the next event and conduct AAR.
Scheme of Maneuver: Group will move in a column through the trail, allowing traffic to pass as necessary.  No halts will be conducted due to the short distance.  Packs are optional.  Pace will be minimum 19:00/hr according to ABB SOP.
Coordinating Instructions: ABB standards are HERE.  Members are encouraged but not required to use a pack weighing a minimum of 35lb (excluding drinking water).
Timeline:
0900 - Arrival
0930 - Step Off
1030 - March Complete
1045 - Depart Area
Risk Reduction
Accountability: A headcount will be performed at the following points: Step-off, After Crossing SW 248th St, Upon reaching the Water Treatment Facility, and at the turnaround point.  The headcounts will occur at the same locations on the return leg.
Lost Person Plan: If any hiker becomes lost during the movement they will hold in place for 15 minutes.  After this time, the individual will orient themselves to place the canal on their left side, and proceed along the top of the levee.  Upon reaching the water treatment facility, they will make a right turn and continue along the top of the levee (towards the marina) until reaching the road crossing.  The hiker will then follow the road to the right, back to the staging area in the marina parking lot.
Uniform/Packing List:
Required: Athletic/outdoor clothes, boots or athletic shoes. Motivation.
Recommended: Rucksack (frame highly recommended) with minimum 35lbs. Straps secured and packed tight. Bug spray/sunscreen/allergy meds as needed.  Per lessons learned from previous AARs, individuals are asked to pick up trash found along the trail.  Garbage bags will be available.

SUSTAINMENT:
Logistics:  Restroom facilities are NOT available on site, except in the restaurant, which does not open until 1100.  No open-carry firearms are permitted on the trail.  The trail is used extensively by FWC, birders, bikers, hikers and hippies.  Dress accordingly.
Class I (food/water): Running water is NOT available on site. Water will be staged at the vehicles for topping off. Recommend bringing at minimum one 32oz bottle of water. Energy bars/gels are recommended.
Class VIII (medical): Bring allergy meds/personal prescriptions as needed.
Medical: If a medical emergency occurs on the trail, members will call 911 and move casualty to the nearest road access, if able.  Available vehicle access points are the gated road crossing at SW 248th St, adjacent to the marina, or Coconut Palm Dr. at the water treatment facility.  If unable to move the casualty, at least one hiker will remain with the victim.  Other hikers will proceed to the nearest vehicle access point to guide EMS.
In the event of a routine casualty, not threatening life or limb, we will carry the injured individual to the nearest vehicle access.  At least one hiker will stay with the victim, while another retrieves a vehicle from the staging area.  We will self transport the injured party to Homestead Hospital (975 Baptist Way, Homestead, FL, 33033) or as a contingency, Jackson South Hospital (9333 SW 152nd St, Miami, FL 33157)
Minor medical issues may be treated onsite if within the skill set of first aid and basic medical supplies (i.e., blisters, cuts, etc.)

COMMAND AND SIGNAL:
Command Posts: Main gather point is the West parking lot at Black Point Marina.  +25deg 32' 19.0"N +80deg 19' 52.0"W
Identification: Gather point will be identified by a Florida HTF BFL.
Signal: Arfcom thread is the primary communication until step-off; OP will be active on the thread until step-off at 0930.

Map Below:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OPORD shamelessly stolen from leftytheking.  Lefty, I hope you don't mind my pillaging, but you set the standard.  

SITUATION:
Area of Operations: Black Point Marina (West Parking Lot), 21775 SW 87th Ave., Homestead, FL, 33032 and the L-31E Levee extending 1.5-miles to the south.
Terrain: Unpaved road atop Levee, consisting of hard packed limestone fill.  Some loose rock and minor tripping hazards will be present.  Moderate to steep downgrade is present on both sides, terminating in wetlands / drainage canal.  Due to close proximity to wetlands, some insect activity is expected.
Weather: High ~81/Low ~63
Sunrise: 0638

Higher Mission/Intent:
Mission: The mission of the American Battle Buddies (ABB) is to provide public service to the nation by encouraging physical fitness and organization for patriotic Americans throughout the country.
Intent: The purpose of these hikes is to establish the Florida ABB network. These groups will meet in various cities across the state to develop a functional network. Events have already been scheduled in Tampa, Jacksonville, the Panhandle, and Orlando.  Miami ABB will support this endeavor by completing one initial ruck march in preparation for more intensive events.

MISSION: Miami ABB conducts 3-mile ruck march at 0930, 08 MAR 2020 on the Levee L-31E / Biscayne Trail in order to establish the local ABB network.

EXECUTION:
Intent: My purpose is to establish local ABB groups in the Miami area in conjunction with groups in other areas of the state. Our key tasks are to
1) Meet others in our area, and
2) Conduct an initial ruck march. Desired end state is a 3-mile hike in less than one hour with no injuries.

Concept of Operation: Members will arrive at Black Point Marina at 0900.  Group will conduct safety brief, prep gear, wait for latecomers/stragglers, etc. until step-off at 0930.  Packs will be weighed for qualification upon request.  Group will hike southbound along the L-31E/Biscayne Trail for a distance of 1.5 miles, then return via the same route.  Upon completion of the event, group will make coordination for the next event and conduct AAR.
Scheme of Maneuver: Group will move in a column through the trail, allowing traffic to pass as necessary.  No halts will be conducted due to the short distance.  Packs are optional.  Pace will be minimum 19:00/hr according to ABB SOP.
Coordinating Instructions: ABB standards are HERE.  Members are encouraged but not required to use a pack weighing a minimum of 35lb (excluding drinking water).
Timeline:
0900 - Arrival
0930 - Step Off
1030 - March Complete
1045 - Depart Area

Uniform/Packing List:
Required: Athletic/outdoor clothes, boots or athletic shoes. Motivation.
Recommended: Rucksack (frame highly recommended) with minimum 35lbs. Straps secured and packed tight. Bug spray/sunscreen/allergy meds as needed.  Per lessons learned from previous AARs, individuals are asked to pick up trash found along the trail.  Garbage bags will be available.

SUSTAINMENT:
Logistics:  Restroom facilities are NOT available on site, except in the restaurant, which does not open until 1100.  No open-carry firearms are permitted on the trail.  The trail is used extensively by FWC, birders, bikers, hikers and hippies.  Dress accordingly.
Class I (food/water): Running water is NOT available on site. Water will be staged at the vehicles for topping off. Recommend bringing at minimum one 32oz bottle of water. Energy bars/gels are recommended.
Class VIII (medical): Bring allergy meds/personal prescriptions as needed.
Medical: If a medical emergency occurs on the trail, members will call 911 and move casualty to trailhead if possible. Minor medical issues may be treated onsite if within the skillset of first aid and basic medical supplies (i.e., blisters, cuts, etc.)

COMMAND AND SIGNAL:
Command Posts: Main gather point is the West parking lot at Black Point Marina.  +25deg 32' 19.0"N +80deg 19' 52.0"W
Identification: Gather point will be identified by a Florida HTF BFL.
Signal: Arfcom thread is the primary communication until step-off; OP will be active on the thread until step-off at 0930.

Map Below:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/503867/Black_Point_Hike_1_jpg-1290081.JPG
View Quote
If I may put on my Warfighting Instructor hat for a moment- this is a pretty good first run at an OPORD without, I assume, prior training in planning an operation and preparing an OPORD.  If you don't mind some limited constructive criticism, I'll limit it to two things for now;

First, even when dealing with the simplest of routes, you need to include two things that are missing whether writing an order for an administrative move or for combat.  One of these is a "Lost Person" plan. For the "Lost Person" plan, you need to detail what someone should do if they become lost during each stage of the movement.  ie "If any hiker becomes separated from the group between step off and the turnaround point, they will hold in place for (X amount of time), then orient themselves (X direction) and move that way until they reach (major object or feature), then follow that back to the staging area." You should have similar instructions for each leg of a movement, uniquely tailored to what someone should do if they become lost during that leg.  Keep in mind that you need to ensure the plan is simple enough that someone who is potentially panicked and without a compass can accomplish it.

The other missing piece is a CASEVAC plan. What will you do if someone becomes a casualty?  It doesn't have to be someone being shot or blown up- what if someone breaks an ankle? Gets bit by a venomous reptile? Heat strokes?  You don't need to address every possible scenario in your CASEVAC plan- rather you simply detail big picture stuff "X number of hikers will remain with a non-ambulatory casualty while the others rendezvous with ambulance/medical personnel and lead them to the casualty." Or..."In the case of a routine casualty (not immediately life or limb threatening is routine) we will carry the casualty to the vehicles and self transport them to the hospital located at (Address or grid). For priority and urgent casualties we will...".

Does this all make sense?

Love what you all are doing!
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If I may put on my Warfighting Instructor hat for a moment- this is a pretty good first run at an OPORD without, I assume, prior training in planning an operation and preparing an OPORD.  If you don't mind some limited constructive criticism, I'll limit it to two things for now;

First, even when dealing with the simplest of routes, you need to include two things that are missing whether writing an order for an administrative move or for combat.  One of these is a "Lost Person" plan. For the "Lost Person" plan, you need to detail what someone should do if they become lost during each stage of the movement.  ie "If any hiker becomes separated from the group between step off and the turnaround point, they will hold in place for (X amount of time), then orient themselves (X direction) and move that way until they reach (major object or feature), then follow that back to the staging area." You should have similar instructions for each leg of a movement, uniquely tailored to what someone should do if they become lost during that leg.  Keep in mind that you need to ensure the plan is simple enough that someone who is potentially panicked and without a compass can accomplish it.

The other missing piece is a CASEVAC plan. What will you do if someone becomes a casualty?  It doesn't have to be someone being shot or blown up- what if someone breaks an ankle? Gets bit by a venomous reptile? Heat strokes?  You don't need to address every possible scenario in your CASEVAC plan- rather you simply detail big picture stuff "X number of hikers will remain with a non-ambulatory casualty while the others rendezvous with ambulance/medical personnel and lead them to the casualty." Or..."In the case of a routine casualty (not immediately life or limb threatening is routine) we will carry the casualty to the vehicles and self transport them to the hospital located at (Address or grid). For priority and urgent casualties we will...".

Does this all make sense?

Love what you all are doing!
View Quote
Thank you Ben, it makes complete sense and I will be making the needed adjustments.  Input from yourself and others is welcome and encouraged.

I do have to give the majority of the credit to leftytheking, as I sourced heavily from his for the Orlando hike.  Your assumption is, of course, correct.  My only previous experience with an OPORD was listening to yours on 1/19.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Just here to plug Black Point Ocean Grill for lunch after. Excellent place.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Just caught up with this thread. Glad I’m setting the standard
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I got my rucksack, previously issued k1047 I think it is. Nice and large, good shape, got it for $68. Not sure if that was a good deal or not. Anybody got any tips or things to look out for with this particular rucksack? Getting ready for next weekend.
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Great to hear .  While I don't have personal experience with that pack, I'd be glad to assist with gear setup, weight distribution, etc., if you are interested.  I'm not sure what your background / experience is. (We all start somewhere)

Some things for starters:
- Adjust the ruck to fit your torso.  
https://www.ar15.com/forums/outdoors/Adjusting_Molle_II_rucks___/18-638207/
https://ciehub.info/ref/TM/10-8465-236-10_2009-11-02.pdf
- Keep the load centered in your upper back and as close to your back as possible.  Roughly speaking, up around your shoulder blades.  This acts to keep your center of gravity from being pulled too far backward, and minimizes how far forward you will need to lean in order to maintain balance.  Sometimes packing the lower part of the pack with lightweight items (pillows, towels, etc.) will help shift the weight up.
- Once packed, cinch down the compression straps to keep the load from shifting.  Every shift of the load a waste of energy, and unneeded shock on your body.
- Avoid wearing a thick belt under the hip belt of the pack.  It results in pressure points and chafing, especially on longer hikes.
- Experiment with how to balance the weight distribution between your shoulder straps and hip belt.  Don't be afraid to fine tune this during the hike.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Argh... I have an athletic event for my kids and will not be able to attend.  Bummer.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks much for the tips! That manual is great! I got the warfighter one earlier and starting to study up. Looking to get the HAM license soon too.

Zero experience but I’m no slouch and I learn real fast. Used to walk 2 miles from my apt to get groceries, loaded up for the week then walk back home. Though I loaded the heavy stuff at the bottom of my Jansport bag for obvious reasons so I’m glad you mentioned heavy load towards the top. Gonna do a shakedown with some weights early in the AM  and see.

Still on for 8th, likely have a “new to me car” so I won’t have to worry about my truck barfing con rods along the way.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 6:07:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Argh... I have an athletic event for my kids and will not be able to attend.  Bummer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Don't worry, this will not be the last event.  Enjoy the family time, and we'll catch you on the next one.

Quoted:
Thanks much for the tips! That manual is great! I got the warfighter one earlier and starting to study up. Looking to get the HAM license soon too.

Zero experience but I’m no slouch and I learn real fast. Used to walk 2 miles from my apt to get groceries, loaded up for the week then walk back home. Though I loaded the heavy stuff at the bottom of my Jansport bag for obvious reasons so I’m glad you mentioned heavy load towards the top. Gonna do a shakedown with some weights early in the AM  and see.

Still on for 8th, likely have a “new to me car” so I won’t have to worry about my truck barfing con rods along the way.
Excellent  When you're ready, I can help with the HAM license as well.  I have mine due to this forum, so I'd be happy to pay it forward.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 7:51:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Sunday morning is looking like it will be in the mid to upper sixties with sun and clouds, perfect weather for a hike.  

Additionally, it just so happens ( ), the waterfront bar and grill will be opening just after we finish up.  Given our founders fondness for taverns, it seems like an appropriate spot for lunch.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Get a pic of the crew under the 87th Street sign!
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Get a pic of the crew under the 87th Street sign!
View Quote
Planning On it  
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Well, I’ve been able to work my way up to a full 3 mile ruck on the treadmill with a 45lb pack under 54 minutes. Didn’t drop dead, pack was comfortable enough to deal with and I don’t have any pain greater than I normally have .

Guess I’m ready for the provisional. Going to tweak my pack a little and gather up supplies I may need. Excited to meet up!
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 3:41:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well, I’ve been able to work my way up to a full 3 mile ruck on the treadmill with a 45lb pack under 54 minutes. Didn’t drop dead, pack was comfortable enough to deal with and I don’t have any pain greater than I normally have .

Guess I’m ready for the provisional. Going to tweak my pack a little and gather up supplies I may need. Excited to meet up!
View Quote
Excellent!  Keep up the good work.  The effort you put in ahead of time will pay dividends on trail.  Just don't overdo it.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
You only need 25lbs in pack plus rifle, or 35lbs in pack, for provisional. Over achiever.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 7:01:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You only need 25lbs in pack plus rifle, or 35lbs in pack, for provisional. Over achiever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oddly enough that happened because I was lazy. I didn’t want to empty out sand from my panel beater bag, it’s just inconvenient so I said screw it and tossed it in my rucksack. I’m not in terrible shape despite being chained to a desk 9-5.

I’m definitely adjusting the weight for the march, controlled environment on a treadmill is different than out in the sun on that limestone levy. Gonna keep up the workouts though, I’m aging and don’t want to have the issues my pops did.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Just in case anyone is hesitating due to not having a pack, I have a loaner setup available for tomorrow.  It will meet weight criteria for the provisional level and will be with me in the truck.  
I look forward to seeing everyone, and don't forget to set your clocks.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 11:57:35 PM EDT
[#25]
I will try to be there for the walk, but I am not certain I can make it this time.  I would do the walk without the pack, I just got one but I am not ready to use it yet.

David
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 5:16:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I will try to be there for the walk, but I am not certain I can make it this time.  I would do the walk without the pack, I just got one but I am not ready to use it yet.

David
View Quote
You're more than welcome to join us without a pack.  Hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 9:13:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Been onsite for 20 min.  Anybody else here?

ETA 0930 - Postponing step-off to give people additional time.
ETA 1030 - Looks like I got stood up.  Stepping off solo.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#28]
DST screwed me up, I am headed down to Blackpoint now for lunch if anyone is still there, should be 12pm
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
DST screwed me up, I am headed down to Blackpoint now for lunch if anyone is still there, should be 12pm
View Quote
I should be back to the lot by 1130, I'll meet you for lunch.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#30]
AAR: Nobody showed up for the hike.  Sheesh guys, I don't smell THAT bad... at least not before the hike.  
The Good:
- The weather cooperated.  In spite of being overcast and windy, I didn't get wet.  Hike was done solo with the 3 mile route completed in 53 minutes.  Obviously, it doesn't count for credit, but putting trail underfoot is a good thing.
- japsw20 and I were able to meet up for lunch afterwards.  Good conversations were had, and given my main objective was getting people together to network, I'm calling today a success.

Improvement Opportunities:
- The morning following changing the clocks probably wasn't the best time to schedule the first hike for the area.  Noted for posterity.
- Looking at even the projected turnout for today, this location is likely just too far south.  I will be planning the next hike further North.  Markham Park, in Broward County, is much closer to being a central point for the tri-county area and is right on I-75.  I will be posting a new thread with details.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 6:51:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
TF....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
AAR: Nobody showed up for the hike.
TF....

It wasn't a total loss.  I remain undetterred, and I am one stubborn SOB.  We'll get there.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 8:24:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
AAR: Nobody showed up for the hike.  Sheesh guys, I don't smell THAT bad... at least not before the hike.  
The Good:
- The weather cooperated.  In spite of being overcast and windy, I didn't get wet.  Hike was done solo with the 3 mile route completed in 53 minutes.  Obviously, it doesn't count for credit, but putting trail underfoot is a good thing.
- japsw20 and I were able to meet up for lunch afterwards.  Good conversations were had, and given my main objective was getting people together to network, I'm calling today a success.

Improvement Opportunities:
- The morning following changing the clocks probably wasn't the best time to schedule the first hike for the area.  Noted for posterity.
- Looking at even the projected turnout for today, this location is likely just too far south.  I will be planning the next hike further North.  Markham Park, in Broward County, is much closer to being a central point for the tri-county area and is right on I-75.  I will be posting a new thread with details.
View Quote
Sorry to hear no one made it for the hike. Today was my girlfriends birthday so no way of getting around that. I'm working the next two Saturdays so i won't be on any hikes until after that. I do appreciate you, Miami_JBT and Verticalgain traveling to the Largo hike back in February. Hearing your experience being at the VA lobby day was has really stuck with me and I owe it to you guys to travel and show up for a hike in your areas to and keep this going.

edit
Post 87 after 10 years!
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Just posted the thread for the next hike.  Sunday March 22nd, at Markham Park

FLBB / APC Hike - Markham Park, Broward County - 22 Mar 2020 @ 0900
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Well, that bites!  At least you got out there and put the mileage down!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top