Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2020 12:23:16 PM EDT
Hello y’all. I’ll be in Palm Bay this coming weekend with my gf. Any recommendations for a gun range we can shoot at?

Thanks

ETA: I was just looking at Frogbones website. Looks pretty cool.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 1:08:14 PM EDT
[#1]
PMRPC Calendar

I believe you can shoot in this weekend's matches as a nonmember at Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PMRPC Calendar

I believe you can shoot in this weekend's matches as a nonmember at Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club
View Quote
Great! Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're not interested in shooting a match, there's FrogBones range just up the road in Melbourne.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:43:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you're not interested in shooting a match, there's FrogBones range just up the road in Melbourne.
View Quote
Thanks. I think we’re going to check that one out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 8:11:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Go early if you want, it tends to be somewhat busy. The restaurant next door opens at 8 I believe and the food is pretty decent. You can eat before the range opens at 9. Fri, Sat, and Sunday.

There is also a FWC public range down in sebastian/felsmere off of 512 that is pretty decent.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Go early if you want, it tends to be somewhat busy. The restaurant next door opens at 8 I believe and the food is pretty decent. You can eat before the range opens at 9. Fri, Sat, and Sunday.

There is also a FWC public range down in sebastian/felsmere off of 512 that is pretty decent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great, thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Port malabar rifle and pistol club.   There is a night shoot tomorrow 530p to 8p
shooting and moving w steel targets
I’m a member too
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#8]
600 yd Highpower range with electronic target scoring system
Sat XTC
Sun Midrange
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top