Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2020 8:13:41 PM EDT
I’m looking for the type of Mexican joint that you find in every small town. I can recite the menu at places like Red Mesa, and that’s not what I’m looking for. I have a craving for one of those combination platters with a ground beef filled burrito, enchilada and Chile relleno that you order by #23 off the same menu that every one of those types of places have.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 8:37:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Carmelita's on Ulmerton rd

I can't remember the name but on south side of Park between us 19 and 49th st.  I can't remember the name but its very small only 6 or 8 tables. Don't go at lunch time the line is out the door.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 7:01:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 2:52:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 4:20:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 6:43:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
El Toro Negro in Kenneth City.

Mexico Lindo in Pinellas Park.
View Quote
Is the black bull any good?

I still think of it as “new” but that place has probably been there for 15 years now. Still never tried it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 7:45:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top