Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/2/2019 7:02:07 PM EDT
Well we are now next to Kalifornia, Oregon etc etc forbidden us to buy an echo trigger for the AR platform just wondering whats next.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 7:45:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Did something new happen or is this in reference to the vague law passed after Parkland?
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did something new happen or is this in reference to the vague law passed after Parkland?
View Quote
I was under the impression that the law only applied to the bump stock, I was shocked went they told me that no shipping to FL.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I was under the impression that the law only applied to the bump stock, I was shocked went they told me that no shipping to FL.
View Quote
And that is why a lot of people probably have some device that they bought at a gun show 20 years ago, sitting in a drawer, making them a felon.

the term “bump-fire stock” means a conversion kit, a tool, an accessory, or a device used to alter the rate of fire of a firearm to mimic automatic weapon fire or which is used to increase the rate of fire to a faster rate than is possible for a person to fire such semiautomatic firearm unassisted by a kit, a tool, an accessory, or a device.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#4]
My finger is now a bump stock, but they'll have to pry it from my cold dead hand.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 4:01:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Could almost include any trigger with a lighter pull or shorter travel......with that definition........
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And that is why a lot of people probably have some device that they bought at a gun show 20 years ago, sitting in a drawer, making them a felon.

the term “bump-fire stock” means a conversion kit, a tool, an accessory, or a device used to alter the rate of fire of a firearm to mimic automatic weapon fire or which is used to increase the rate of fire to a faster rate than is possible for a person to fire such semiautomatic firearm unassisted by a kit, a tool, an accessory, or a device.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow this is not good we are slowly becoming the republic of Florifornia
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Corrrect on all counts!    Just ask yourselves just where in hell are the so called 'pro gun' advocacy groups in this?    What about Florida Carry.......GOA........the NRA et al, ad nauseum!

It is a truly  sad curcumstance when such a blatently unconstitutional law can take effect.    And way, way beyond the gun issue the damned thing is a matter of property rights!

You really think you have "rights"................think some more!

And oh yeah, don't forget to 'thank' the Republican legislators that gave you such a law.................of course the Democrats would've taken even more, so I guess we should be thankful to the likes of Lee and cohorts......don't forget the gay boy from Orlando as well!
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Corrrect on all counts!    Just ask yourselves just where in hell are the so called 'pro gun' advocacy groups in this?    What about Florida Carry.......GOA........the NRA et al, ad nauseum!

It is a truly  sad curcumstance when such a blatently unconstitutional law can take effect.    And way, way beyond the gun issue the damned thing is a matter of property rights!

And oh yeah, don't forget to 'thank' the Republican legislators that gave you such a law.................of course the Democrats would've taken even more, so I guess we should be thankful to the likes of Lee and cohorts......don't forget the gay boy from Orlando as well!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You hit the nail on the head Where in the Hell was the NRA, of all advocacy groups you will think they would have stop this or at least try.
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You hit the nail on the head Where in the Hell was the NRA, of all advocacy groups you will think they would have stop this or at least try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

busy petting their cats.
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

busy petting their cats.
View Quote
And picking out new $3,500 suits.
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 10:08:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

busy petting their cats.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 12:40:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Is there no way to get rid of that worthless bitch?
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 5:14:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is there no way to get rid of that worthless bitch?
View Quote
ass cancer?
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 3:11:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Plenty of gun owners have been punished due to Parkland.  Why hasn't the perp received punishment yet?  Crickets in that department.  FU Rick Scott.
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 8:20:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I was there, Marion Hammer (Eric Friday) was there, Eric Friday (FL Carry) was there, and one local representative of the Libertarian Party was there.

We all spoke out against SB 7026.

Where were the rest of Florida's estimated 7 million gun owners? I have nothing good to say about Marion Hammer's actions within the NRA. But I can say that she was actually there and did speak against SB 7026.

https://i.imgur.com/8vVUuwp.jpg

That Marion Hammer and Eric Friday being told by a Moms Demand Action member to fuck off. The same asshole that told be to die.

Again, where were Florida's gun owners?

The blame falls squarely on FL Gun Owners. For years and years I've said we need to show up in large numbers. And no one shows up.
View Quote
Right on, sport.   But............and that's one big but, there needs to be some CREDIBLE organizational structure to lead that charge.................................Neither you, nor Friday and most of all not Marion comprise that structure.

I have advocated the creation of something similar to the VACDL/WVACDL in the past, and I assure you, Friday and Hammer that less such a structure you are never going to get the turnout and participation the subject deserves.

Marion's non-existent group might, might have proven the genesis for such a creation............truth is it's truly non-existent!    Other than that what in hell is there?

Sure as hell it's not Florida Carry, all I see done there is the occasional fishing trip, and that's a damned poor substitute for legislative lobbying!

You are right, you did not get many show ups and that lack of outreach is just precisely why!

I again most strongly suggest that you make personal contact with the founders of either group to LEARN just how it is done!!!
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Goes to the issue of credibility, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 11:11:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
FL Carry claims to have 30k members. I have heard from the leadership that the members after being informed time and time again don't show up to scheduled events.
View Quote
Gun owners don't fail to show up at events due to a lack of knowledge of said event, they fail to show up out of laziness and apathy.

The event in Tallahassee was well publicized and transportation offered... the turn out was dismal.

I can understand people in FL not being able to go to DC, but Tallahassee? Thousands and thousands of gun owners live in Tallahassee and the surrounding areas yet couldn't be bothered to come to the event.

Poor showing is not due to a lack of an organization like the NRA or Florida Carry sponsoring/advertising/pushing the event... it's individual laziness.

Bottom line... if you know of an event related to gun rights, just go... regardless of who is pushing it or not.
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Ok, I'll say it one more time.

Y'NEED somebody out there beatin' the drum and crankin' up interest!!!!

Less the few members FC has, I know of no one that knew of the supposed rally, no one!

And again,   how'd the two org's I cited get the cart rollin'.................might it just be that a query thataway might yield some valuable strategy..................beats hell outa poorly attended fishin' trips!!!
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Its going to take a Virginia type episode to wake up the sleeping florida gun owners. Out of the dozens and dozens of gun owning people I spoke to during the Parkland incident and laws subsequently passed, most werent even aware of what was happening. The few that did just thought it was red flag laws and most of them actually thought it was a good plan. After I explained the dangers they agreed but didnt really seem to care. I lost a few gun owning friends over this issue because they went the IDGAF route.

It doesent help that our state capitol is a pretty extreme drive from most of florida residents.
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I lost a few gun owning friends over this issue because they went the IDGAF route.

It doesent help that our state capitol is a pretty extreme drive from most of florida residents.
View Quote
I'm not directing this at you...

But the IDGAF attitude is why the turn out was dismal... there are THOUSANDS of gun owners in and around Tallahassee... just a small showing of locals alone would have made a big difference. I saw a few locals who I knew, and afterwards, blasted the ones I didn't see for not showing up.

I offered FREE lodging to ARFCOM'ers coming from out of town and only ONE took me up on it.

Gun stores in the Orlando/Tampa areas offered FREE transportation, they cancelled because hardly no one signed up.

I was actually embarrassed as a gun owner at the turn out considering the people the organizer managed to get to come speak.

Bottom line is A HELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE knew about the gathering yet stayed at home... apathy is doing us in as gun owners.
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm not directing this at you...

But the IDGAF attitude is why the turn out was dismal... there are THOUSANDS of gun owners in and around Tallahassee... just a small showing of locals alone would have made a big difference. I saw a few locals who I knew, and afterwards, blasted the ones I didn't see for not showing up.

I offered FREE lodging to ARFCOM'ers coming from out of town and only ONE took me up on it.

Gun stores in the Orlando/Tampa areas offered FREE transportation, they cancelled because hardly no one signed up.

I was actually embarrassed as a gun owner at the turn out considering the people the organizer managed to get to come speak.

Bottom line is A HELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE knew about the gathering yet stayed at home... apathy is doing us in as gun owners.
View Quote
I feel you. I had an injury to my foot and it wasnt conducive to a 5 hour car drive and walking around or I would have been there. I planned to meet up with Miami and felt like shit i had to back out. Im on the outs with one of my best friends, ive known him since we were in 2nd grade. About 5 years ago i sold him his first handgun and he went out and got an AK. We met up pretty frequently and shot despite living 2.5 hours apart. When all that was going down he got irritated with me talking about it. During the election he basically told me to STFU. He doesent give 2 fucks about politics, doesent think his vote even matters. His exact words. "Im just trying to ride the wave of life and make a living for myself." Nothing reached him. Not losing every gun right, nor pointing out the fact he is a south florida business owner and being involved in local politics affects his business and livelihood directly. As well as losing his business for being found a felon in possession of a firearm should gun laws pass and his crazy girlfriend red flag him.  My own dad got into a heated argument with me after parkland. He was one of the ones too clueless to see how bad redflag laws could be and had no clue what legislation had been passed or its possible negative implications. He actually yelled at me. "What the fuck do you want ME to do about it!?" Mind you thats after i sent him and my entire gun owing circle of family and friends our reps numbers and addresses to call and write. One girl i was kind of dating said i was stupid as fuck for wanting to go to a rally. She said she didnt care if they banned ARs, she would turn hers in if they deemed them illegal.

I basically shoot alone now because everyone i associated with is a giant pussy that doesent give a fuck.
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 6:35:03 PM EDT
[#25]
One other thing that continually gets overlooked is these rallies are ALWAYS during the... WORK WEEK.

Ya know, that time when people that have jobs... WORK.

Not all of us can drop off work to attend a rally in Tallahassee or in our own backyard for that matter and that's just a cold hard truth, NOT because we are lazy; in fact, quite the fucking opposite.

The cocksuckers that work against us DON'T work- unless its as a paid agitator/activist- and THAT'S the reason they outnumber us at events.

Now, having ranted about it, any event that is on a WEEKEND, that ain't supported by gunowners is nothing short of criminally fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
One other thing that continually gets overlooked is these rallies are ALWAYS during the... WORK WEEK.

Ya know, that time when people that have jobs... WORK.

Not all of us can drop off work to attend a rally in Tallahassee or in our own backyard for that matter and that's just a cold hard truth, NOT because we are lazy; in fact, quite the fucking opposite.

The cocksuckers that work against us DON'T work- unless its as a paid agitator/activist- and THAT'S the reason they outnumber us at events.

Now, having ranted about it, any event that is on a WEEKEND, that ain't supported by gunowners is nothing short of criminally fucking stupid.
View Quote
The one in Tallahassee was on a Saturday IIRC.

ETA- and it was slathered all over the internet on various gun boards and social media.
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The big gun rally that Shoot Straight and Kel-Tec funded was on a Saturday. They paid for bussing and everything. No one signed up so the busses were canceled.
View Quote
I was there; it was sad for sure.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 1:05:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Gun owners don't fail to show up at events due to a lack of knowledge of said event, they fail to show up out of laziness and apathy.

The event in Tallahassee was well publicized and transportation offered... the turn out was dismal.

I can understand people in FL not being able to go to DC, but Tallahassee? Thousands and thousands of gun owners live in Tallahassee and the surrounding areas yet couldn't be bothered to come to the event.

Poor showing is not due to a lack of an organization like the NRA or Florida Carry sponsoring/advertising/pushing the event... it's individual laziness.

Bottom line... if you know of an event related to gun rights, just go... regardless of who is pushing it or not.
View Quote
I live in Tallahassee and would probably be fired from my job if someone took my picture while I was open carrying a rifle and fishing pole
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 6:56:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I live in Tallahassee and would probably be fired from my job if someone took my picture while I was open carrying a rifle and fishing pole
View Quote
No one said you had to attend a rally while open carrying.

What line of work are you in?
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I was there; it was sad for sure.
View Quote
Agree.

I was there and brought a friend (who hadn't been aware until I told him). I really expected a huge turnout, it was disappointing.

Maybe we need an organization to hire "paid protestors" like the left does all the time
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 8:16:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not a flame but if you are just now becoming aware of the details of that odious "bumpstock"  legislation (handed to you by the Republican Party) then look in the mirror because you may be part of the problem.

The days of believing that paying $35/year to have somebody else fight for your Rights, is all that is required on your part, are over.

Sorry if I am coming off as a jerk but I had a long night attending the Prince William County, Virginia Council meeting regarding becoming a 2A Sanctuary County.

If you (all of you) are not individually fighting to preserve 2A Rights, then you are part of the problem.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 8:17:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Well Sir ,Yes it was a surprise to me I was in and out of the country doing work in Africa, I am a pilot and my down time is short and the honey do list is sizeable with that been said if I knew the dates ahead of time perhaps we have meet in one of those meetings, now you know the why I was totally ignorant of this new law.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 11:34:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well Sir ,Yes it was a surprise to me I was in and out of the country doing work in Africa, I am a pilot and my down time is short and the honey do list is sizeable with that been said if I knew the dates ahead of time perhaps we have meet in one of those meetings, now you know the why I was totally ignorant of this new law.
View Quote
That is a good reason. A lot of people have good reasons why they cannot be involved. As was once said; "the problem with getting thousands of responsible gun owners to take time and travel to Richmond (or Tallahassee) is that most of us have a job we have to be at, someplace else, in order to provide for ourselves and our families". This is true.

However, when we are all turned into instant felons by a stroke of the Governor's pen "good reasons" for not stopping it when we could have will be of little comfort.

I know there are thousands of Floridians with some "device" in their possession that could be considered a "Bump Stock" who are already defacto felons, whether they know it or not. The noose is already hanging around their neck just waiting to be tightened.

As I said in my previous post, I know I am coming off as a dick. In Virginia we are literally in a fight for our very lives and our way of life. New Gun Control laws WILL be passed. Many will NOT comply. It is going to get very ugly. Where we are now could have been avoided if just HALF of Virginia's gun owners had bothered to vote last month. LESS than half did. Florida (BTW- I am a native Floridian) still has time to STOP was is coming. Bloomberg is pouring millions of $$$ into Florida politics to transform the State into Lebensraum for his vision of New America.

It is too late for you to do anything about Echo triggers. However, are you aware of BAWN? It is another Bloomberg sponsored gun control group. They are well funded and have a lot of out of State heavy hitters on their team. They have figured out a way to ban semi-automatic firearms in Florida without the State Legislature or the Governor even being involved! They have been pushed back, a little, for now but they are NOT going away. They are re-grouping, re-filling their coffers to hire more useful idiots to get this done. They have nothing to lose (except a little more of Bloomberg's millions) and we have EVERYTHING to lose. However, it can be stopped. NOW is the time to be involved!

Florida Carry, Inc. They are fighting. I believe they are struggling with some growing pains but they are doing good, meaningful, work. They need members who willing to participate more than money right now.

Gun Owners of America They are picking up a lot of the slack that the NRA has dropped.

Ask LaRue to offer another run of Dillos to support Stephen Stamboulieh's  (ARFCOM's own  “Nolo Contendre”) efforts to shore up the 2A

Frequent the AR15.com Florida Hometown page often to look for information on where to gather, when and how to get there. Florida needs a 21st Century Legislative Minuteman, ready to go to Tallahassee on a moments notice. We already have a Leader (Miami_JBT I am looking at you) we just need numbers.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#37]
I work at FSU and we have lots of petition gatherers from California and other states pushing AWB and marijuana.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 6:08:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/13/2019 12:19:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If they aren't established FL Residents they're violating the law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I work at FSU and we have lots of petition gatherers from California and other states pushing AWB and marijuana.
If they aren't established FL Residents they're violating the law.
For some reason I have the feeling they really don't care or fear the law.  I wonder how many are going to be charged with violating the law.  My money is on none.

Dan
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

For some reason I have the feeling they really don't care or fear the law.  I wonder how many are going to be charged with violating the law.  My money is on none.

Dan
View Quote
Welcome to the new Republic of Florifornia, God help us all.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That is a good reason. A lot of people have good reasons why they cannot be involved. As was once said; "the problem with getting thousands of responsible gun owners to take time and travel to Richmond (or Tallahassee) is that most of us have a job we have to be at, someplace else, in order to provide for ourselves and our families". This is true.

However, when we are all turned into instant felons by a stroke of the Governor's pen "good reasons" for not stopping it when we could have will be of little comfort.

I know there are thousands of Floridians with some "device" in their possession that could be considered a "Bump Stock" who are already defacto felons, whether they know it or not. The noose is already hanging around their neck just waiting to be tightened.

As I said in my previous post, I know I am coming off as a dick. In Virginia we are literally in a fight for our very lives and our way of life. New Gun Control laws WILL be passed. Many will NOT comply. It is going to get very ugly. Where we are now could have been avoided if just HALF of Virginia's gun owners had bothered to vote last month. LESS than half did. Florida (BTW- I am a native Floridian) still has time to STOP was is coming. Bloomberg is pouring millions of $$$ into Florida politics to transform the State into Lebensraum for his vision of New America.

It is too late for you to do anything about Echo triggers. However, are you aware of BAWN? It is another Bloomberg sponsored gun control group. They are well funded and have a lot of out of State heavy hitters on their team. They have figured out a way to ban semi-automatic firearms in Florida without the State Legislature or the Governor even being involved! They have been pushed back, a little, for now but they are NOT going away. They are re-grouping, re-filling their coffers to hire more useful idiots to get this done. They have nothing to lose (except a little more of Bloomberg's millions) and we have EVERYTHING to lose. However, it can be stopped. NOW is the time to be involved!

Florida Carry, Inc. They are fighting. I believe they are struggling with some growing pains but they are doing good, meaningful, work. They need members who willing to participate more than money right now.

Gun Owners of America They are picking up a lot of the slack that the NRA has dropped.

Ask LaRue to offer another run of Dillos to support Stephen Stamboulieh's  (ARFCOM's own  “Nolo Contendre”) efforts to shore up the 2A

Frequent the AR15.com Florida Hometown page often to look for information on where to gather, when and how to get there. Florida needs a 21st Century Legislative Minuteman, ready to go to Tallahassee on a moments notice. We already have a Leader (Miami_JBT I am looking at you) we just need numbers.
View Quote
Thank you Makarov.  Your points are good ones.  I need to stand up and do more in my home State as well.
Link Posted: 12/19/2019 5:30:35 PM EDT
[#42]
The way its worded is aftermarket  trigger or accessory why not buy a gun with it (ecco) in the  Receiver  as factory equip  ?  The do offer it in that configuration right from the factory as a whole receiver. Then it  Does not fall into their bracket .
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The way its worded is aftermarket  trigger or accessory why not buy a gun with it (ecco) in the  Receiver  as factory equip  ?  The do offer it in that configuration right from the factory as a whole receiver. Then it  Does not fall into their bracket .
View Quote
or you could start with a virgin lower that NEVER had any other trigger installed.

Frankly, it is such a poorly worded law that EVERYTHING or NOTHING could be considered a "bump-stock"
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 7:26:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

or you could start with a virgin lower that NEVER had any other trigger installed.

Frankly, it is such a poorly worded law that EVERYTHING or NOTHING could be considered a "bump-stock"
View Quote
You're exactly right.  Unfortunately, a liberal prosecutor could probably make a case that adding any trigger to a virgin lower increased it's rate of fire.  This law had to be written so poorly and vague on purpose.  I honestly can't believe it hasn't been challenged or modified yet.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:35:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Unfortunately it might take someone getting jammed up by that vaguely worded law to find out the answer as to how it will be interpreted by a court.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Unfortunately, it will also take someone getting jammed up with that law to CHALLENGE it.  One of the biggest problems with the principle of Legal Standing.

On the other hand, if you have any kind of binary trigger, you're a felon.  If you have one of those little Gatling gun trigger cranks... you're a felon.  If you have a drop-in trigger with a lighter pull weight and a short reset... you might be a felon.  Sooner or later, someone is likely going to be in the position of having to defend themselves.  Unfortunately, what will likely happen in that case is that they will be offered a favorable plea or have their charges dropped so that the law doesn't get challenged and overturned.  And the law will remain.

John
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 9:43:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Unfortunately, it will also take someone getting jammed up with that law to CHALLENGE it.  One of the biggest problems with the principle of Legal Standing.

On the other hand, if you have any kind of binary trigger, you're a felon.  If you have one of those little Gatling gun trigger cranks... you're a felon.  If you have a drop-in trigger with a lighter pull weight and a short reset... you might be a felon.  Sooner or later, someone is likely going to be in the position of having to defend themselves.  Unfortunately, what will likely happen in that case is that they will be offered a favorable plea or have their charges dropped so that the law doesn't get challenged and overturned.  And the law will remain.

John
View Quote
Would an individual or company who wants to sell binary triggers or similar devices in Florida have legal standing to challenge that law ?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which includes that 30-06 that has work done to lighten the trigger.  It now fires at faster rate than the manufacturer...... however I manufactured my AR's with Franklins so there is that....
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 11:27:27 PM EDT
[#50]
I was told that our club lawyer stated binary triggers are illegal in FL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top