Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked Florida Ranges (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/17/2019 10:15:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jjrockbush]
Gun ranges, open to the public. With comments and suggestions.

I am looking to get this one tacked. Keep the comments, etc, professional. I would like to start a list of available ranges. Addresses, and comments on what type of ranges are available. Maybe friendly to black rifles, uptight RO's, what is required, that type of comments.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I guess we will start here

FWC-Managed Public Shooting Ranges
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 11:50:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MrHold] [#2]
My local FWC range

Triple N Ranch Shooting Range

so if you have a local FWC range post its link

Range Safety Rules

Rapid fire down too 1 round every 2 seconds
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 4:36:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Miami_JBT] [#3]
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 10:25:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tachyon_01] [#4]
https://www.scgaa.org/

It is a club but has public days.  Black rifle friendly and great RO's.

I would also like to add that the Triple N FWC range is child friendly and the RO's are very helpful to see them have a good and safe time.  Took my son (11) there today.
Link Posted: 11/18/2019 8:26:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: reelserious] [#5]
Okechobee shooting sports          can shoot full auto

Martin county sportsmens   best range for handgun

Malabar     best overall range has everything and 600 yards

OK Corral    great USPSA and action shooting practice area

Quail Creek     (shotgun only)   best  place for shotgun

south FLa shooting (private)   very very nice shotgun only

swfl gun range 1300 yards

Manatee gun club     600 yard range

Palm Beach Shooting Sports Complex            300 yard range   plus shotgun

I shoot at all these ranges on a pretty regular basis so if anyone  has any questions that are not answered on the respective web sites I can probably help.  All these ranges are GTG and most info is on each web  site.  The Palm beach county range (FWC) is now open  

Jtac Ranch

2000 yard range !!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/28/2019 12:20:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Saltwater range in St. Augustine is okay.  Used to shoot at Gateway range in Jacksonville, but they want to be stupid and not let anyone shoot short barreled AR's or AK's.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Palm Beach Sherrif Shooting Range.....limited availability check schedule.

http://discover.pbcgov.org/fdo/Pages/Shooting-Range.aspx

Shoot Straight...indoor ranges at 8 locations.

https://shoot-straight.com/locations-and-ranges/
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 5:20:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Palm beach shooting center

http://palmbeachshootingcenter.com/

30 to 40 minute drive from Jupiter. Close to I95. Allows AR15 and AK47 as long as they have a scope or red dot. Typical indoor range. No range officers, only monitored by cameras.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:35:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Take Aim Gun Range in Sarasota

Our local fave. 10 pistol and 3 rifle bays, only 25 yards, but it's very comfy and low-key. Great guys work there, decent selection of guns for sale and competitive pricing (just bought a 365XL there today). They're not salesmen, they're gun people.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 7:29:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 14Karat] [#11]
Lake City, North Central FL:  Lewis D. Whitaker Osceola Shooting Range.  A great free range with lots of shooting stations all under roof, and rest rooms.  Open daily except Monday mornings.  Just minutes off I-75 and I- 10.  Minimal supervision but there is a hard and fast rule against shotguns except for slugs.

Lake City Range
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 11:10:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wmagrush] [#12]
Gator Skeet and Trap

Located north of Gainesville, by Gainesville Regional Airport.

www.gatorskeetandtrap.com

Shotgun only, also with Five Stand and one of only two Olympic Bunker traps in the state.
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By osprey21:
Went out to the Shoot Shack Range today - very laid back, worth a visit.

View Quote
@ospery21

That has been my go to for a while.  As nice as it is it does get quite a few that have no idea about range safety.  And they want to spread their Check Cola cans from one berm to the next with no thought to staying remotely in the lane.

I am looking for my email from JTAC Ranch
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote
I used to love Shoot Shack but they recently changed a rule to where you cannot shoot machine guns while standing. At least that's what I was told by someone else that used to go there.
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By rssc:

I used to love Shoot Shack but they recently changed a rule to where you cannot shoot machine guns while standing. At least that's what I was told by someone else that used to go there.
View Quote

Better bring your paper work if you want to shoot Class III F-A.
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Any one know of an outdoor Pistol and Rifle range in the Clermont Fl. Area?
I prefer a private range, any thoughts?

M.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#18]
We just wanted to let everyone know that Tradecraft Range is open for shooters. We are an outdoor range with acres and acres of room so Social distancing is pretty easy here.

We are members only and that allows our members to reserve private bays for themselves and guests. If your range has closed and want a place to shoot, we are offering a No-contract, no risk Free month to all new members.

Visit our website at www.tradecraftrange.com and enter coupon code FUCOVID at check out.

If you have any questions or issues please send an email to [email protected] and we'll help you get it sorted out.

Be safe, Be Well!
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Henry's Range in the Redlands west of Miami.

https://www.henryssportshootingrange.com/

Great little range but can be tricky to find. My GPS steered me wrong the first time I tried to find it. Bring your own targets, ear protection, eye protection, ammo, water, sunscreen, and bug spray as he doesn't sell any of that. The only thing provided is a target stand, targets, steel plate (handgun only), shooting tables, a few chairs, and cover. It is best to go during the week as weekends can be crowded with people waiting to shoot. There are no restrictions on how fast you shoot or what you shoot. People tired of the restrictions at Trail Glades and other ranges tend to go there for a more relaxed atmosphere. I have never been there on the weekend so I cannot tell you how long you can expect to wait. I know during the week I have been the only shooter on occasion and generally no more than three or four others. It is primitive and in the middle of no where.

Check the website or call before you go. He is a one man operation and may take a day off. Also, I believe he rents the range out and it is closed to the public on those days.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#20]
FYI,Shoot Straight range in Fort Lauderdale is open again, as is Nexus Shooting.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#21]
GTR has been open for members only (no guests) the whole time, and recently re-opened to day shooters, etc.

For day shooters there is a 25 yard "anything" range and a 50-200 yard rifle range.  You can bring your own steel to shoot at 200 yards (gotta have the pro shop check it for safety).

Link Posted: 5/10/2020 4:27:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By guyanaman1963:
Any one know of an outdoor Pistol and Rifle range in the Clermont Fl. Area?
I prefer a private range, any thoughts?

M.
View Quote

@guyanaman1963

I've recently joined Ares in Leesburg. Good crew. Big-boy rules.

https://arestrainingfacility.com/
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 1:59:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Tampa Bay area:

NOTE: Shooters World and Shoot Straight have several other locations. Info below represents only my experience with the Tampa Bay locations.

Shooters World: Recent experience (<1 year). Big, well-done store area with 25 yard pistol and rifle-rated lanes and 100 yard .50 BMG rated lanes. Lots of rentals available including .50 BMG and an M249. I've also occasionally seen people shoot full-auto on the 25 yard range. Well-lit and good-looking facilities. ROs and range rules aren't too bad. A great range that was soured for me by increasing prices and annoying policies over the past two years. These days they require a yearly "shooter card" for $10 that served no purpose for me except to be an extra charge. Range fees used to be slightly above other area locations and have since risen to $20/hour for 25 yards and $30/hour for 100 yards. Staff is generally helpful but a few recent visits went so poorly for the people that I brought that they refused to ever go back there. I gave up trying to bring people there around December of last year due to the high prices and extra fees, cancelled my membership in January, and have no interest in going back unless I hear they've stopped trying to make it so hard to recommend them.

Shoot Straight: Recent experience (current member). Longstanding chain with an established Tampa location. Looks and feels a little less "nice" than Shooters World in pretty much every way, as you'd expect from an older location. Decorated with a large number of mounted animals of all shapes and sizes, so you have plenty of things to sight in on while you shop. Good but marginally smaller selection of firearms. Significantly fewer rentals available, and only under certain restrictions due to some really unfortunate past events on their range. Staff these days is a lot friendlier and easier to deal with than they used to be. No extra fees - just a safety card and a range fee. Also offers 25 and 100 yard lanes, though they have less ability to accommodate rifles and only three 100-yard lanes under normal operations. I was told the other day that they actually allow green-tip 5.56, which would be unique for the indoor ranges I've been to in the area. ROs keep their distance but arrive promptly if anyone breaks the rules, including a number of annoying new restrictions on their 100-yard range that they put in place to keep people from accidentally shooting their target carriers. 100 yard range is now sitting slow fire only and an optical sight is required - no iron sights allowed. Leave the Garand at home, I guess. Minimum range is also 50 yards, so you can go right to hell if you try to zero your AR the old fashioned way. These guys get my vote for best overall indoor range in Tampa at the moment, but I worry about the creeping restrictions that keep popping up.

Shooting Sports Tampa: Haven't been in a few years. First range I ever went to, and my go to for years. Smaller place, was less expensive than other local options last I knew. 25 and 50 yard lanes. Notably, they were the only indoor range in the area to allow birdshot last I knew, making shotgun shooting significantly cheaper. Can't say much about recent staff or range policy as I haven't been there in several years.

Florida Firearms Academy: Haven't been in more than a few years. 25 yard range only last I knew. Modestly sized place. Very friendly staff. They had a good selection of class III rentals to play with for a pretty modest fee, which is why this is where I had my only experience with an automatic weapon. Their gunsmith built and tuned several of their MGs, and he did a hell of a good job on their M92. Nice guy, too.

Tenoroc Shooting Range: Haven't been back to shoot since before FWC took over. Public shooting range with 25 and 100 yard lanes. I believe they have skeet and archery options there as well. No recent experience to comment much further, but it was nice enough last time I was there.

Bill Jackson's Shop for Adventure: Definitely wins the "most interesting location and parking lot" award. Family-owned sporting goods store and gigantic anachronism in south central Pinellas County that's been there longer than my parents have been alive. They have a small but fairly well-stocked shooting section with a very small pistol and rimfire rifle range tacked onto the side of it. Mostly used for letting customers try before they buy as I understand it, but you can go and shoot there if you're so inclined. I'd probably tend to steer people toward Shoot Straight Clearwater nearby though for an actual range.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 6:19:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: disparcher91] [#24]
https://m.facebook.com/shootshackgunrange/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

In Lithia.     Hwy 39 between 672 and 674 very roughly
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By disparcher91:
https://m.facebook.com/shootshackgunrange/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

In Lithia.     Hwy 39 between 672 and 674 very roughly
View Quote

Went there today. I will be back. Reminds me of those unofficial backwoods country shooting areas. A lot of debris and junk on the range all shot up. But hey, that just means no range Karens.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Volusia County Gun and Hunt Club
    Website
    4845 FL-44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
    North-North East of Orlando (up I-4), but closer to New Smyrna Beach & Daytona Beach.  Look for the cellphone tower.

Under new ownership about a year ago with lots of improvements and renovations (which are ongoing)

36 bays (IIRC).  Including Steel Challenge bays, a full time 50-75-100-200-300 yd range, a shoot house (reservations only) and a scheduled (they have to get the cows off the field) range with targets out to 900 yds.
Many of the bays are covered against the sun and rain.
No caliber limitations unless shooting club steel targets (you can setup your own steel, except on the 900 yd range).  Bring your own paper targets.

Regularly scheduled Steel Challenge, IDPA, USPSA, and more events.

Open Range Days (non members) on Monday & Wednesday.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Ted's Firearms (aka St. Pete Police Supply) in St. Petersburg has a 6-lane 25 yard range. I'm not sure what their restrictions are, but there usually isn't a RO looking over your shoulder. I believe it's $16 per hour, but a firearm purchase in the store gets you a punch card for 15 free visits to the range.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 7:55:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: centaur44] [#28]
Originally Posted By CZRider:
Tampa Bay area:

Florida Firearms Academy: Haven't been in more than a few years. 25 yard range only last I knew. Modestly sized place. Very friendly staff. They had a good selection of class III rentals to play with for a pretty modest fee, which is why this is where I had my only experience with an automatic weapon. Their gunsmith built and tuned several of their MGs, and he did a hell of a good job on their M92. Nice guy, too.

View Quote

This is Florida Firearms Academy:

It's currently $16.99 to go shoot there as a non-member. Overall it's a decent range, great location, just make sure you have higher end ear protection bc that 21-23db bullshit isn't going to cut it lol... The last time I went some maniac was shooting off some crazy high caliber rounds and with it being an indoor range, the sound is definitely more of an issue than at an outdoor place.

They didn't make any attempt to constrain how long I stayed for that $16.99 fee, I was there for almost 3 hours without issue.

Oh and they usually have some ammo available despite the massive shortages, and they are not raping you on the prices compared to other places (for FMJ - they haven't had much JHP available lately.)
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Ursus_Americanus:
Volusia County Gun and Hunt Club
    Website
    4845 FL-44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
    North-North East of Orlando (up I-4), but closer to New Smyrna Beach & Daytona Beach.  Look for the cellphone tower.

Under new ownership about a year ago with lots of improvements and renovations (which are ongoing)

36 bays (IIRC).  Including Steel Challenge bays, a full time 50-75-100-200-300 yd range, a shoot house (reservations only) and a scheduled (they have to get the cows off the field) range with targets out to 900 yds.
Many of the bays are covered against the sun and rain.
No caliber limitations unless shooting club steel targets (you can setup your own steel, except on the 900 yd range).  Bring your own paper targets.

Regularly scheduled Steel Challenge, IDPA, USPSA, and more events.

Open Range Days (non members) on Monday & Wednesday.
View Quote

I like this range, hot in the summer, I wonder if you could bring a pop up shade.  Haven't ponied up to join.  I'll go on public days.

Volusia Top Gun is nice.  More $, 25 vs 15 for hunt club and shoot straight.  Plus brass only at Top Gun.  Shoot straight is my last choice, weird ac,  wet funnel tube that sweats.
https://g.co/kgs/foUwHb
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:06:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Tallahassee Area Ranges

Talon Range

Talon is my go to range.

Tallahassee Rifle & Pistol Club

Apalachicola Shooting Range

Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
View Quote

I was just looking at some of this. I am in Tallahassee for a few days on business and wanted to sight in a rifle and chrono a few rounds. I had read that the road to Apalachicola can be bad. I am in a borrowed mini van and would hate to damage it. Any ideas on the condition of the road?

Also is Talon open to the public on a daily basis?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ChickenWilly:
I like this range, hot in the summer, I wonder if you could bring a pop up shade.
View Quote

Most of the bays have overhead cover, but nobody would care if you brought your own.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:55:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Any outdoor places in/around collier county other than Lou land and Babcock Webb?
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Tobysi:
Any outdoor places in/around collier county other than Lou land and Babcock Webb?
View Quote

Deep 50 just opened up.  Has a 200 yd range for rifle.  Other option is Southwest Florida Sportsman's Association in Punta Gorda.

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 1:49:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By BVickery74:

Deep 50 just opened up.  Has a 200 yd range for rifle.  Other option is Southwest Florida Sportsman's Association in Punta Gorda.

View Quote

Thanks! Deep 50 looks great but I don’t know if I can justify $500 a year, especially right now with ammo prices so high I’ve cut down on how often I shoot. It’s definitely worth keeping in mind for the future though!
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MiamiSniper:
Hanrys Shooting Range Homestead FL
View Quote
Real website.
https://www.henryssportshootingrange.com/

Link Posted: 12/14/2021 12:28:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Bay County/Panama City Beach/Panama City area:

Bay County/FWC public Range:
https://myfwc.com/hunting/safety-education/shooting-ranges/bay/

Facility:
6-position 300-yard rifle range
16-position 100-yard rifle range
10-position 50-yard rifle/handgun range with 2 of the positions at 25 yards
19-position 5-yard, 8-yard and 18-yard handgun range
Automated 18-station sporting clays course
Automated 5-stand sporting clays field
18 3D archery targets

*Rifle/handgun range is $10 plus tax per day. An additional $5 is required for use of the 300-yard rifle range. Youth 15 and under are free when accompanied by a fee-paying adult (21 and up).
   Note:  shooters may use any combination of rifle/handgun ranges during their daily visit.
*3D archery is included in the cost of the $10 plus tax per day rifle/handgun range fee.
*Sporting clays are $38 per 100 targets, and additional targets are 38 cents apiece.
*Trap and 5-stand are $9.50 per 25 rounds or 38 cents per clay.
*Youth discount for sporting clays and 5-stand:  15% discount for youth (15 and under) and up to 3 adults per group on all clays thrown.  One adult per pair/group must be 21 or older.
*Cart rentals –
  $20 per electric cart (seats 4)
  $5 per push cart

The Powder Room (Dealer and Indoor Range)
https://www.powderroompcb.com/membership

Membership at various levels available.  Range lane rental is 19.99 per hour.  Additional features like gun rentals and firearm simulator available.  Instruction also available.

Jays Guns and Accessories (Dealer and Indoor Range, including Class III)
http://jaysgunsonline.com/locationpcity.html

Rates are based on member/non member rates of $10 or $20 an hour for a lane.

Link Posted: 3/5/2022 12:09:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hydguy] [#38]
Southern Tactical is no more.
They are now Element Training Complex

I went and checked it out not long after it opened, when it was still Southern Tactical. Kinda pricy when I checked it out.

ETA: Just checked and it's still expensive, but it does have some decent membership benefits.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:41:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Is there anywhere in the Deland/Daytona beach area to bring your own clay thrower and shoot?

I’m coming from SC where the dnr ranges had shotgun stalls where you could bring your own stuff to setup and shoot.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 6:27:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PhaetonSiX] [#41]
Bunker Gun Club - Best all around range in Clermont, Florida.  Currently 4 Private 25yd Bern Ranges, 400yd long range, 50yd open range. They are working on expanding rapidly. They said they plan to extend to a total of 25 private berns and eventually a long range tower. The RO's are great. They allow full auto, shotguns, long rifles, pistols. mag dumps etc... really anything you want to do as long as you are being safe.
https://thebunkerpg.com/shooting-range/
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

I was there Thursday morning.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By dana:

I was just looking at some of this. I am in Tallahassee for a few days on business and wanted to sight in a rifle and chrono a few rounds. I had read that the road to Apalachicola can be bad. I am in a borrowed mini van and would hate to damage it. Any ideas on the condition of the road?

Also is Talon open to the public on a daily basis?
View Quote

I'd avoid Appalachicola Shooting Range like herpes on a Saturday....when the homies are out there blasting gats sideways, and waving stuff around, you'll understand.

My last visit, they had an FWC worker there telling folks they can't pick up brass while he swept it up and filled bucket after bucket in his own vehicle. I picked all mine up anyways, as they were all my own handloads. Also, I setup my own gong on a wooden stand at the 100 yard line, and some yahoo shot the stand before I even got a round downrange.

Also, the road was like hammered ass, and nothing I'd be confident taking a mini van down. It was a kidney bruiser in the Ram. Lots of washouts and sugar sand as well. Damn sure wouldn't do it if it's been raining. YMMV.

Dad and I just go to Talon now, as he's a member there. No range nannies, overhead cover, and was reasonably priced. As a guest I just had to take a multiple guess exam on the computer that an 8 year old could pass.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:06:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ErikJ1] [#44]
Originally Posted By reelserious:
Okechobee shooting sports          can shoot full auto

Martin county sportsmens   best range for handgun

Malabar     best overall range has everything and 600 yards

OK Corral    great USPSA and action shooting practice area

Quail Creek     (shotgun only)   best  place for shotgun

south FLa shooting (private)   very very nice shotgun only

https://www.ranchgunclub.com/    1300 yard range   now called "the ranch"  ranch

Manatee gun club     600 yard range

Palm Beach Shooting Sports Complex            300 yard range   plus shotgun

I shoot at all these ranges on a pretty regular basis so if anyone  has any questions that are not answered on the respective web sites I can probably help.  All these ranges are GTG and most info is on each web  site.  The Palm beach county range (FWC) is now open  

Jtac Ranch

2000 yard range !!!!!!

View Quote

We live near each other. I mainly shoot handgun and Rifle..the drive to OK Shooting sports is a bit much...do u like the PB Shooting Sport range?

I was thinking about the Martin County Sportsman range but they insist on NRA membership
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Any decent outdoor long range facilities in SW Florida that don’t require thousands of dollars in dues?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By BB:
Any decent outdoor long range facilities in SW Florida that don’t require thousands of dollars in dues?
View Quote

Not that I’m aware of.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:34:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: John_Kay] [#47]
Hi is there a long range precision rifle range in the Miami area? I'd be willing to drive 2-3 hours maybe more if it is a good range. Not worried about membership cost if it is a great place. I have a couple of long range rifles I'd like to exercise.

Thank you in advance.

No ~2K ranges within say 4 hours of Miami? I need some place to exercise my MRAD! she is getting upset being locked up. Might have to look into buying some land in Wyoming for a summer get way and shoot location.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 5:12:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Bradford Sportsmans farm.   100/200 yd rifle ranges, 850yd rifle range (must qualify to use), Skeet/Trap, has a pavillion you can rent, golf carts, RV sites and more.  Good people who own it.  Fees are reasonable.  Located just SW of Starke,FL.

https://bsfshootingsports.com/

Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#49]
JTAC Ranch is closing 16 Dec 2023.

See JTAC Ranch is closing in December
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Flagler Gun and Archery Club
  Website
   1290 CR 90 East, Bunnell, FL  32110
   (East coast central FL, south of St. Augustine, north of Daytona Beach)

4 Trap Fields
   3 Skeet Fields
   Sporting Clays
   50, 100 and 200 yard Rifle Ranges
   25 Yard Formal Pistol Range
   Archery Range
   Action Range and 9 Action Bays

Classes and Competitions
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Tacked Florida Ranges (Page 1 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top