Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2017 3:48:09 PM EDT
Come out and practice real-world tactics coupled with the most fun you can
have with a firearm(actually two). Here are the COFs for this Sunday's
match. Registration starts at 9am. Safety briefing at 9:30am. Shooting
at 10am.  Location: Shoot GTR. Our club page: NFDCC.

This a super fun match with a very family-friendly environment. Even if you've never shot in a match before, all you need is a center-fire rifle, pistol and a way to carry extra mags. Honestly, several shooters carry their extra mags in their pockets. Some have full competition gear. Regardless, come check us out.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Been awhile since I've shot one of the matches at GTR but it's definitely a good time!
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been awhile since I've shot one of the matches at GTR but it's definitely a good time!
View Quote
Come on man! It's getting better every month. Bring friends. We are very welcoming to new shooters.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:53:55 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the shooting distance on for the rifle section of the course and how many extra mags do you need to carry?    My only 5.56 is a 10.5 SBR and everything else I have is 6.8 and would be too expensive to shoot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 8:14:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's the shooting distance on for the rifle section of the course and how many extra mags do you need to carry?    My only 5.56 is a 10.5 SBR and everything else I have is 6.8 and would be too expensive to shoot.
View Quote
From 10 yards out to 200 yards. Most people carry three mags. Most shots are 20-50 yards on average though. Only one stage has a couple of long shots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top