Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2017 6:14:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Seem ok. Prices sorta high. They are a Glock blue label dealer that list them at blue label prices.
Academy Sports opening across street. Maybe why they had a full page add in today's paper.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been over there a few times. Prices are a little high but they have a large inventory. The guys working the counters are knowledgeable, I haven't seen the typical gun shop commando know it all mentality there.
They have a newer store down in Naples also.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been over there a few times. Prices are a little high but they have a large inventory. The guys working the counters are knowledgeable, I haven't seen the typical gun shop commando know it all mentality there.
They have a newer store down in Naples also.
View Quote
I go there, my dentist is right off US1/PSL..so I hit Lotus when I have an appt, which is monthly it seems..getting old sucks. I am desperate to keep my smile now that I am 50.

Anyway, yeah it is pricey , but what place isn't?  They have an insane collection, lots of stuff I only see on YT or on here ??.ots of high $$ 1911s, tricked out race guns, those bro dozer glocks, zev..something.

Lots of  EBR,..Noveske, LaRue, etc..those crazy 300 WM..ARs....

It's clean, well lit, nice staff, etc.

I use the range slot. Great ventilation, nice and cold, RSOs..on scene. I like using the upstairs lanes. They have a shit..ton..of rentals. Y
U name it, they got it. I love the MP5, the ARs..are DD.

Right now they are running a special, submit a review on Google and get a free hour range time.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:37:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Just bought a rifle there this weekend. Prices are higher (about $60) on the rifle I bought than at the Shoot Straight down in WPB but I didn't have to wait for 5 days to take it home....

Nice store, staff didn't know as much about the gun as I did but no biggie.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just bought a rifle there this weekend. Prices are higher (about $60) on the rifle I bought than at the Shoot Straight down in WPB but I didn't have to wait for 5 days to take it home....

Nice store, staff didn't know as much about the gun as I did but no biggie.
View Quote
Sweet, what did u get ?

Why u no have CCW ?..

ST Lucie county is a 3 day wait I guess ? That is 3 days too long.

The staff in any store are usually not as knowledgeable as the buyer.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sweet, what did u get ?

Why u no have CCW ?..

View Quote
I think I'm only one of three or four guys in this state w/o a CCW...
Just laziness on my part....

I got a CZ Scorpion Evo 3 w/ the fake can. My daughter got a chance to shoot my son's 9mm carbine and refused to give it up the other day so I deided to get another so they can play at the dueling tree....

PBC is 5 day, StL is 3 (I think) but Martin is no wait for rifles......
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I got a CZ Scorpion Evo 3 w/ the fake can. My daughter got a chance to shoot my son's 9mm carbine and refused to give it up the other day so I deided to get another so they can play at the dueling tree....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet, what did u get ?

Why u no have CCW ?..

Oh very nice on the EVO..

Didn't know that about Martin, good for them. I live on the PBC/Martin line. A sales guy at Lotus, Chris, who has more guns than all of us, does not have a CCW either,  kinda funny
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#8]
i'm in hobe sound. love it here.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Double post
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
i'm in hobe sound. love it here.
View Quote
Very nice, Tequesta..here.

Love Kodi's..Steakhouse..havent been since he sold it though. I goto CJs..BBQ akot.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#11]
They are a little high on their guns. But I do use them for their bow shop. They have two very knowledgeable and friendly bow techs. Those prices are not bad.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:11:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sweet, what did u get ?

Why u no have CCW ?..

View Quote
IIRC, that is 3 working days on handguns only statewide, long guns should be good to go.  PBC, Broward, Dade, and a few others have the stupid wait period for long guns and a 5 working day period.  But then holding CCW makes it all go away, so no issue here
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#13]
its GTG.

big selection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top