Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2016 9:38:21 AM EDT
Looking for the cheapest and trusted place in JAX to receive and do a transfer. Thanks !
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for the cheapest and trusted place in JAX to receive and do a transfer. Thanks !
View Quote

Cheapest place probably isn't in Jax but St Augustine...ancient city munitions. I've used them as my ffl for a while now. Good guys, i think they charge $20
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 4:45:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I pay $15 in jax, but it is a mfg not a retailer.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 8:00:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I pay $15 in jax, but it is a mfg not a retailer.
View Quote

Care to share where that might be?
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I've done several through florida custom weapon finishing inc., and when this question comes up, they are frequently mentioned.

http://floridacustomweaponfinishing.com/

they were on powers, but have since moved to a new location according to the web site.

I think they were $25?
there is also jims dog house at jax beach, but he is $35?

http://jims-doghouse.com/

this may be an option if he is closer and you don't want to fight traffic.

I don't think either of them discount for multiple transfers at the same time, but you'd have to call.

there are many others in jacksonvile, but I can't find the bookmark for the threads right now

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top