Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2016 4:04:29 PM EDT
Hi,
Holidaying in florida later this year and looking for a place to roll, is it possible to have a few classes of bjj while i am there?
I been doing it for 5 years or so but the uk are not in same league as usa so thought it might be a good idea.
Atb
Mart
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
IDK what aBJJ  is

you may want to elaborate for the Yanks
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:46:02 PM EDT
[#2]
brazilian ju-jitsu, most likely. sort of like dancing, with slaps, kicks and punches added in.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:54:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hi,
Holidaying in florida later this year and looking for a place to roll, is it possible to have a few classes of bjj while i am there?
I been doing it for 5 years or so but the uk are not in same league as usa so thought it might be a good idea.
Atb
Mart
View Quote

Florida's a pretty big place my man. Where are you staying?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:22:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi,
Atb
Mart

^ This.

If you are going to be in central Florida check out Tigers World

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:07:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi,
Atb
Mart

Orlando lake, buena vista ? Does that mean anything to you.
Is it nice there or rough?
Atb
Mart
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:40:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Atb
Mart
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi,
Atb
Mart

Atb
Mart

Check out American combat club in Orlando. It is in our ghetto so go there and out without sightseeing the hood. Great instructors and a great place to learn. If you want more formal there is a Gracie (forgot the next name) school on mills ave in Orlando too. When I'm on my computer ill get you some websites. Final one I can think of is the jungle ran by a former UFC fighter, again let me get to my computer - posting from my phone bites.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Check out American combat club in Orlando. It is in our ghetto so go there and out without sightseeing the hood. Great instructors and a great place to learn. If you want more formal there is a Gracie (forgot the next name) school on mills ave in Orlando too. When I'm on my computer ill get you some websites. Final one I can think of is the jungle ran by a former UFC fighter, again let me get to my computer - posting from my phone bites.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi,
Atb
Mart

Atb
Mart

Ok , nice one.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:45:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ok , nice one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi,
Atb
Mart

Atb
Mart

Ok , nice one.

The jungle

American Combat Club

Gracie Barra

Hope this helps, have fun and enjoy your time over here! Oh, yea, bring sunblock you English are the easiest to spot when you are burnt like a lobster walking around
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:57:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Isn't Gracie Barra in Orlando?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top