Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/27/2014 6:11:44 PM EDT
When I'm down there, I observe some hefty gun prices compared to where I'm from.  From the retail stores to the guys at the flea markets the prices seem really high. What's with the market down there?
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Not really sure, but I've noticed this as well. Drives me insane.

I see people online talking about getting their Gen 4 Glocks NIB for $500 and I'm all like "Around here they are consistently $650+? "
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#2]
That's why the shelves and tables have a large selection! They  don't sell them.
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't find that to be the case at all.
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Agree... depends on where you go.
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Mind sharing where you guys go?
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 9:47:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Depends where in Fl...Some more populated areas with name brand stores sell higher.
But overall I do think firearms are a bit higher in general in FL. Might have to do with the very friendly gun laws & the fact that people buy a lot of them.
I have never bought a new Glock under $550 OTD.
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 11:54:02 PM EDT
[#7]
You have to haggle and be willing to walk away. Guns are still moving well enough in FL, too.Also, lots of Northerners from states worse off than yours will buy guns for asking price, following GCA 68' or not.

Every garage sale I've had resulted in people with obvious NY or NJ accents asking if I had guns or ammo for sale. I can't blame them - NY and NJ suck. There's a very, very small of people that are felons that guy guns through social media for a very high asking price, with no questions asked. My county's gun board is a blackmarket.

Link Posted: 12/28/2014 12:49:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Because people will buy them is the obvious answer.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not at all.

My last 3 firearms came  from Shoot Straight, and at the time of purchase, the prices my wife and I paid were actually better than could be found anywhere else including online, and I don't mind posting them here.

November 2013:  SiG X-Five Classic  $1950 (Southern Blvd Store)

This year my wife bought me a Ruger MKlll Hunter for Fathers Day: $499 (Southern Blvd Store)

At the Shoot Straight Tables (last month's West Palm Beach Fairgrounds Gunshow): SIG 1911 Super Target Nitron $1149.

Link Posted: 12/28/2014 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not at all.

My last 3 firearms came  from Shoot Straight, and at the time of purchase, the prices my wife and I paid were actually better than could be found anywhere else including online, and I don't mind posting them here.

This year my wife bought me a Ruger MKlll Hunter for Fathers Day: $499 (Southern Blvd Store)

At the Shoot Straight Tables (last month's West Palm Beach Fairgrounds Gunshow): SIG 1911 Super Target Nitron $1149.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all.

shoot straight has gotten more competitive. when they first opened (in lakeland) their prices were ,
now they are close in price with others. i buy alot of used firearms and last one i bought from shoot straight
was a colt satin nickle combat commander (series 70) for $650 out the door (price tag was $999).
you have to be willing to walk away, it took about a month to buy this gun (it had been there 6 months.
the first time i offered $650 the manager looked at me like , about 3 weeks later he asked me if i was still
interested in it for $650 (remember satin nickel is the holy grail, ugly as shit but the holy grail).

derrienger firearms (also lakeland) glocks are $5-550, i paid $499 for my last g17 gen 4 from them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 1:11:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I find prices higher in North Florida and Georgia than the Miami area.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
When I'm down there, I observe some hefty gun prices compared to where I'm from.  From the retail stores to the guys at the flea markets the prices seem really high. What's with the market down there?
View Quote

depends on where you are at. central Florida has absolute terrible gun prices.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 11:13:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Because we all buy KAC stuff
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 11:39:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You have to haggle and be willing to walk away. Guns are still moving well enough in FL, too.Also, lots of Northerners from states worse off than yours will buy guns for asking price, following GCA 68' or not.

Every garage sale I've had resulted in people with obvious NY or NJ accents asking if I had guns or ammo for sale. I can't blame them - NY and NJ suck. There's a very, very small of people that are felons that guy guns through social media for a very high asking price, with no questions asked. My county's gun board is a blackmarket.

View Quote

Ever think about trying to shut that crap down? It's BAD FOR ALL OF US!
Besides, a few that want to break the laws are not a reason for high gun prices.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup....
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

shoot straight has gotten more competitive. when they first opened (in lakeland) their prices were ,
now they are close in price with others. i buy alot of used firearms and last one i bought from shoot straight
was a colt satin nickle combat commander (series 70) for $650 out the door (price tag was $999).
you have to be willing to walk away, it took about a month to buy this gun (it had been there 6 months.
the first time i offered $650 the manager looked at me like , about 3 weeks later he asked me if i was still
interested in it for $650 (remember satin nickel is the holy grail, ugly as shit but the holy grail).

derrienger firearms (also lakeland) glocks are $5-550, i paid $499 for my last g17 gen 4 from them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all.

Thanks guys. Shoot straight was actually pretty decent at the last gun show I went to.

They were at $600 on a Rem700 16.5" Threaded barrel, which is like $50 below Buds Gun Shop. I didn't know they will haggle. Their prices on Glocks at that show for Gen4s were $575 I think, which is still $75 more than I want to pay.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:29:18 AM EDT
[#17]
You can get Glocks for $499 gen3 or $550 gen4 any day of the week in Tampa.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:02:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can also get shot at while someone hands you a firearm to clean at Shooters World.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Thanks guys. Shoot straight was actually pretty decent at the last gun show I went to.

They were at $600 on a Rem700 16.5" Threaded barrel, which is like $50 below Buds Gun Shop. I didn't know they will haggle. Their prices on Glocks at that show for Gen4s were $575 I think, which is still $75 more than I want to pay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all.

It's been my experience that Shoot Straight will do substantially better than the price on the tag if you are actually are seriously looking to buy something.

I ignore the prices on the tags and simply ask..........."how much is this one?"

I don't like to to "haggle" but I never mind "asking" and they never seem to mind "checking the price"  for me.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 8:52:51 AM EDT
[#20]
As with just about any item you will need to shop around.
Very rarely will one place have the best price on everything.
Flea market!?!?!!? Hell, they sell shit there at a price higher than you can buy stuff new.
Flea markets used to be a great place to find deals but now its rarely the case.
Believe it or not but if you research gun prices, you can score a good deal at "some" gun shows.
Deals do exist. You just need to be smart about it and look around.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't think I've ever paid msrp on any firearm I've bought. I usually go to Shooters and Gun Gallery in Jacksonville or Lou's and Sommariba's in Miami. I ask what's the best price they can give me then show them an online price from buds or cdnn and see if they can match or come closer.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#22]
I guess people have pretty much forgiven shoot straight for working to kill open carry and for posting signs in their stores saying guns were not allowed by a made up law?

I have not.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I guess people have pretty much forgiven shoot straight for working to kill open carry and for posting signs in their stores saying guns were not allowed by a made up law?

I have not.
View Quote

The public relations guy who stepped on his dick regarding open carry was shitcanned, and, as did many other gun stores and ranges,  Shoot Straight has removed the no carry signs and replaced them with signs that say they allow concealed carry in their stores.

Those things bothered me as well, and i was vocal about them; but since the company has listened to the complaints  and eliminated those things it's old news.

On the other hand, there are those who still won't buy Smith & Wesson products and want to dig up old Bill Ruger's corpse and kick it around some more.

BTW: I believe Shoot Straight was the first of the local stores and ranges to change over to a CCW friendly policy.

And the infamous "you can't bring your own ammo to our range and shoot it" policy  at all indoor ranges in in Palm Beach County?

It was Shoot Straight that busted up that bullshit by allowing you to bring your own ammo to the range when they opened the WPB store and they don't charge you a penalty to do it either.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The public relations guy who stepped on his dick regarding open carry was shitcanned,....Shoot Straight has removed the no carry signs and replaced them with signs that say they allow concealed carry in their stores.

Those things bothered me as well, and i was vocal about them; but since the company has listened to the complaints  and eliminated those things it's old news.

BTW: I believe Shoot Straight was the first of the local stores and ranges to change over to a CCW friendly policy.

And the infamous "you can't bring your own ammo to our range and shoot it" policy  at all indoor ranges in in Palm Beach County...Shoot Straight that busted up that bullshit.
View Quote

What, if anything, has SS done to repair the damage their guy did to Open Carry? If nothing, then I say they have not really made amends. If something, please let me know.

Charles O'Meara 'left' a YEAR after he made the stupid comments.

What has SS done to counter this comment on the news made by their spokesperson ""I don't think it's fair to make those people feel uncomfortable, but the bigger part is, what happens when someone walks up behind the gun owner and pulls the gun out of its holster? Now you have someone who should not have one, with a gun in their hands," said O'Meara."

O'Merara stated, " You point about Shoot Straight being in a unique position to take a leadership role on this issue has not fallen on deaf ears"

So what, if anything, have they done?

Someone said about his comment about educating the masses, "What exactly did he say he was going to do to correct the damage he's already done by his appearance on that anti gun hit piece? Not a damn thing. What he is actually doing is stonewalling." - America-first

So what have they done?

Have they done anything about trying to tax all internet sales of gun supplies they supported?

""You so eloquently said what many of us have been saying for years," said Charles O'Meara, the marketing chief of Shoot Straight gun dealer in Apopka. "We are constantly at a disadvantage when our online competition is 6 to 8 percent cheaper right out of the gate. And on competitive, low-margin items, that could represent half of the profit. It's time to do the right thing."  
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have not.
View Quote

Have you forgiven each and every one or the other local gun shops and indoor ranges who posted "NO FIREARMS ALLOWED INCLUDING CONCEALED CARRY" signs at their businesses until Shoot Straight corrected  its policy which forced the rest of them to follow their lead and do the same?

Have you forgiven all the other Palm Beach County indoor ranges that had appeared to have banded together in order to  refuse to allow their customers to bring their own ammunition into their ranges to shoot because they falsely claimed "there is an ordinance in Palm Beach County"; or "its an insurance issue so we can't allow outside ammunition to be brought in"?

Until........... Shoot Straight opened their store and range on Southern Blvd.  in Palm Beach County and allowed customers to bring in their own ammo and doesn't charge an extra fee to do it; which broke up that bullshit "no outside ammo allowed  in our ranges cartel"?

Shoot Straight  has brought some much needed competition to the local gun stores and ranges here, and the overall result has been beneficial to people who are gun buyers and those who use the indoor ranges like myself.

Frankly; IMO the only "losers" have been competing shops who now actually need to compete with a powerful player with huge inventory and buying power, and probably aren't all that happy to have to do so and neither are those who are employed by them.

You're Right; I've had issues with some of the old Shoot Straight policies in the past and was vocal about making my complaints known,  but they have rectified them to my satisfaction which is all I could reasonably expect of them and I'm not going to demand that they send me a bloody human ear as a symbol of contrition.

I also buy Smith &Wesson and Ruger Products as well, since both of those companies are also on the right side of things these days as well.

Link Posted: 12/30/2014 9:41:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not at all.

I have bought my last 3 pistols from derringer for good prices.

Link Posted: 12/30/2014 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You can also get shot at while someone hands you a firearm to clean at Shooters World.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happened?
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:43:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What happened?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happened?

Nothing. Don't know what the dude is talking about.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:58:21 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I don't think I've ever paid msrp on any firearm I've bought. I usually go to Shooters and Gun Gallery in Jacksonville or Lou's and Sommariba's in Miami. I ask what's the best price they can give me then show them an online price from buds or cdnn and see if they can match or come closer.
View Quote

Sommariba.... I remember when he worked out of a garage in Winston Park... I was his neighbor. I also used to work at Lou's many a moon ago.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 11:06:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Have you forgiven each and every one or the other local gun shops and indoor ranges who posted "NO FIREARMS ALLOWED INCLUDING CONCEALED CARRY" signs at their businesses until Shoot Straight corrected  its policy which forced the rest of them to follow their lead and do the same?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nope. I still don't shop at gun stores like that. I still only shop at gun stores that did not step on my rights.

Have you forgiven all the other Palm Beach County indoor ranges that had appeared to have banded together in order to  refuse to allow their customers to bring their own ammunition into their ranges to shoot because they falsely claimed "there is an ordinance in Palm Beach County"; or "its an insurance issue so we can't allow outside ammunition to be brought in"?

Nope, I don't shoot at any range with those kinds of stupid rules and don't shoot at those ranges that had those stupid rules.

Shoot Straight  has brought some much needed competition to the local gun stores and ranges here, and the overall result has been beneficial to people who are gun buyers and those who use the indoor ranges like myself.

Frankly; IMO the only "losers" have been competing shops who now actually need to compete with a powerful player with huge inventory and buying power, and probably aren't all that happy to have to do so and neither are those who are employed by them.

Well, I don't work for any shop. But it seems clear you are fine with their past actions. I asked you for anything they have done to make amends and it seems just giving you a good deal on a gun is enough…. That is not enough for me.

You're Right; I've had issues with some of the old Shoot Straight policies in the past and was vocal about making my complaints known,  but they have rectified them to my satisfaction which is all I could reasonably expect of them and I'm not going to demand that they send me a bloody human ear as a symbol of contrition.

And I asked what they have done to make amends and your reply did not answer that question. You are free to forgive them because you want to… And go against your own word in the process, but I never expected you to become a fan boy just for a good deal on a gun.

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

.......Snip/..............,

And I asked what they have done to make amends and your reply did not answer that question. You are free to forgive them because you want to… And go against your own word in the process, but I never expected you to become a fan boy just for a good deal on a gun.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The meaning of what I posted either eluded you, or for some reason, you have chosen to misconstrue what I said by means of a misleading parsing of my post, paraphrasing my words, and assigning to them unintended meaning.

At any rate, someone asked a simple question and I answered it by posting the last three guns I purchased, when I purchased them, where I purchased them, and what I paid for them.

Quoted:

"Not at all.

At the Shoot Straight Tables (last month's West Palm Beach Fairgrounds Gunshow): SIG 1911 Super Target Nitron $1149."

And now to reestablish a much more  appropriate mood;  there will be some gun porn.

SIG X-Five Classic

Ruger MKlll Hunter

SIG 1911 Super Target Nitron

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
...At the Shoot Straight Tables (last month's West Palm Beach Fairgrounds Gunshow): SIG 1911 Super Target Nitron $1149."...
View Quote

Nice toys.
That is the price they had at the last Orlando gun show and it actually the best price I can find.
Was tempted to get one
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 2:58:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The meaning of what I posted either eluded you, or for some reason, you have chosen to misconstrue what I said by means of a misleading parsing of my post, paraphrasing my words, and assigning to them unintended meaning.

At any rate, someone asked a simple question and I answered it by posting the last three guns I purchased, when I purchased them, where I purchased them, and what I paid for them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I missed nothing. You said you have forgiven them and use them when you claimed you would not. So I asked a simple question about how they earned your fan boy status after you claimed to never plan on using them again.  See, I figured you might have had some data I did not… Maybe they have made a large contribution to "Open carry Florida" to try and fix the massive damage they did to open carry. But you did not provide that data, but instead claimed I missed your point.

It seems that all they needed to do was to allow you to use their ranges with your own ammo (Which was a basic business decision, IMO… They scooped up all the guys like you in the area).
It seems they have done nothing to try and fix the damage they did, that you just forgave them so you can shoot at their ranges - Your prerogative.

That may be enough for YOU to go back on your word… But it is not enough for me.

So if you have some data to show what they have done to fix the damage they have done to OC that once pissed you off so much to state you would never go back…. Please provide it.

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Nice toys.
That is the price they had at the last Orlando gun show and it actually the best price I can find.
Was tempted to get one
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...At the Shoot Straight Tables (last month's West Palm Beach Fairgrounds Gunshow): SIG 1911 Super Target Nitron $1149."...

Nice toys.
Was tempted to get one

Thanks.

I bought that pistol at the gun show on impulse and I'm very glad that I did.

I own a couple of German Mastershop X-Fives that cost substantially more, and I honestly believe that the quality,  fit, and finish of the 1911 Super Target  Nitron compares very favorably to them in every way.

Not a tool mark anywhere; inside or out, the finish is excellent, and the gun has been 100% reliable out of the box for 500 rounds so far without a stoppage or malfunction of any kind.

The accuracy appears to be excellent as well since I've achieved  some cloverleaf groups, but only out to 12 yards or so, but I'm not really an accomplished 1911 guy and I need to become more proficient with it.

I'm a high volume shooter and I'll have several thousand rounds through it before long.

This 1911 has become one of my favorite handguns regardless of the fact that it's far from the most costly, and if you're considering buying one I highly recommend it.

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 3:40:43 PM EDT
[#35]

Fine looking guns and you take some great pictures.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#37]
I've lived in Palm Beach County my entire life.  Gun store prices have always been insane here.  Only place to get a reasonable price in this County is at the Gun Show.   Personally I just order what I want from the internet dealers at the best price I can find.   There is an FFL in Lake Park that does transfers $20 out the door.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 6:41:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I find prices higher in North Florida and Georgia than the Miami area.
View Quote

Or even the Orlando/Tampa area. Sometimes the different has even been enough to make the drive worthwhile.

However I think part of it is the time as well. Back in 2004-2008 I bought many used guns that were priced competitively. There were still guys that would price a used gun off of what they had paid for it years before or what a local shop said they would give them as a trade value. Now everyone is on the internet and thinks that gunbroker/armslist is a legit pricing guide or they bought during a panic and want to sell for what they have in it
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed,  Gander Mountain has some great prices on Glocks and M&P

Sweet guns, Gander has that exact 5 x in the case right now..very classy looking.

As far as prices, I have the wholesale cost from every major company out there making guns today. Most accepted margins are 35 to 40%. Except for Desert Eagle, they mark up about 75%.

It always helps to know the dealers true cost and profit on each model when looking to buy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 2:53:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh do tell this story!
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#41]
In Miami I get Glocks for $398 from Lou's in Hialeah at LE prices. In Tallahassee they go for $430 at LE prices.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

"Not at all.

At the Shoot Straight Tables (last month's West Palm Beach Fairgrounds Gunshow): SIG 1911 Super Target Nitron $1149."

And now to reestablish a much more  appropriate mood;  there will be some gun porn.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b554/americafirst46/Mobile%20Uploads/e312004f-12d5-4201-bea3-c5e14859e114_zps8a1ebd92.jpg

SIG X-Five Classic

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b554/americafirst46/fb97355d-a330-4d13-9253-594ea3b4590e_zps4739b628.jpg

Ruger MKlll Hunter

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b554/americafirst46/DSCN4915_zps99663d50.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Not at all.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b554/americafirst46/Mobile%20Uploads/e312004f-12d5-4201-bea3-c5e14859e114_zps8a1ebd92.jpg

SIG X-Five Classic

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b554/americafirst46/fb97355d-a330-4d13-9253-594ea3b4590e_zps4739b628.jpg

Ruger MKlll Hunter

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b554/americafirst46/DSCN4915_zps99663d50.jpg

Man I want one of those Ruger pistols... nice collection you have there.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#43]
i too have noticed how high gun prices are in Southeast Florida..Broward and PBC.

i shop at Advanced Armament in Coral Springs. hands down best prices..
And they offer LEO/ Military pricing.

However.. kicking around Armslist...I check out Georgia, NC, SC prices... they are way better than here in Florida.

Wife and I are planning on moving to SC...sick of the fast and furious lifestyle...and the crime..
So we are outta here first chance we get...
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 8:23:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I just moved here from GA and the first thing I noticed was the higher prices.  I have found Gen 4 Glocks running from $569 (East Orange Shooting Sports) to $699 (Gander Mountain).  Average price in GA was $549.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i have no issues i buy everything on the secondary market. ee, fgt, al, etc., all have deals, if you hunt.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#46]
With very few exceptions, my firearms are bought online.

Though I support my local shops in other areas, there's no more of a competitive market for guns then online....regardless of where you live.

Link Posted: 1/14/2015 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#47]

Shoot Straight (GS & Local shop), for Handguns

DGS, for Rifles and "other"..  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Though I support my local shops in other areas, there's no more of a competitive market for guns then online....regardless of where you live.

View Quote

This right here. I will throw my LGS a bone once in a while (just to keep the peace, and to continue receiving low cost transfers).....
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:59:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This right here. I will throw my LGS a bone once in a while (just to keep the peace, and to continue receiving low cost transfers).....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+2. There are a few much better gun stores that recently opened up here in Broward although most gun stores from my experience have had HORRIBLE customer service, snobbery from workers, and very poor pricing. Recently I was quoted $530.00 for a Glock 42, I believe MSRP is $480-490. Another local shop though quoted me $399 over the phone without hesitation! (a newer gun store with great customer service)
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thirded if anything its a little low like everywhere else right now
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top