Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2014 6:12:17 PM EDT
We are putting the finishing touches on the Nexus Lanes, our computerized live fire targeting system.  We are looking for beta testers to give us some feedback.  If you'd like to participate and help shape the future of shooting, please check out our Facebook page for details on how to register for an upcoming beta test session.  https://www.facebook.com/NexusShooting

Watch the following Nexus Lanes Youtube Video to see what it's all about.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Looked at some of the other videos put up by users.  Wow.  What a facility.  We need that computer live-fire system at our academy here in N FL.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
are you eligible if you have never been there? or is that what the 5 runner ups is, as I might have overlooked it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#3]
When is the beta testing over? I can't wait to try it!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife and I shot at one of the earlier beta tests and we had a great time.  

Once the Nexus lanes are fully open it will mark a shift in the future of shooting ranges.  Just like you don't see wax pencils and overhead projectors in bowling alleys any more, the days of paper target only ranges are numbered.

My one warning about the electronic ranges is to bring a lot of ammo and by a lot, I mean 3 to 4 times what you typically shoot.  In an one hour of shooting we went through 1,200 rounds between the two of us.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn this looks cool
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:10:06 AM EDT
[#6]
If you think we've been through ammo shortages now, you ain't seen nothin'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top