Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2013 1:22:10 PM EDT
First I've seen that Florida may be jumping on the 2nd A Preservation Act....  

Now we need to all write our State Reps!

Linky
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome, it's too bad that we have to try and enact laws like this, if the federal govt weren't so twisted and evil this would not be nessasary.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Awesome, it's too bad that we have to try and enact laws like this, if the federal govt weren't so twisted and evil this would not be nessasary.
View Quote

But it is necessary.....and it's damn good there are motivated people who staunchly advocate for this stuff. Whatever it takes to thwart our Marxist handlers efforts to disarm us and blow their collective noses on the Constitution, are efforts well worth undertaking.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But it is necessary.....and it's damn good there are motivated people who staunchly advocate for this stuff. Whatever it takes to thwart our Marxist handlers efforts to disarm us and blow their collective noses on the Constitution, are efforts well worth undertaking.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can see the Feds wiping their asses with this and calling for a national Ban on certain types of weapons.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#4]
It looks good but what's it actually going to do?  If you get nabbed by the feds FL isn't going to come rescue you and tell the feds to F-off.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#5]
It does the same as pot laws defying the feds, deprives them of their most important enforcement resource.

There simply are not enough feds to effectively enforce laws without state and local cooperation, it is a step in the direction the pot crowd has been going to push back against laws perceived as unjust, chip away at them bit by bit, and eventually people realize how dumb and pointless they are.

Not that it helps anyone who gets busted, but it is a step towards turning the public against federal gun laws.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:37:20 AM EDT
[#6]
If anybody gets busted just have a trusted buddy whom you have a mutual agreement to post up in the FHTF and alert everybody to be on the lookout for FEDs
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:14:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Is this gaining real traction or is it a pipe dream?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Here is a site that will help you contact your reps and also has a petition you can sign. Just hit the Take Action Now button.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#9]
done and done
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Done and done; but when I selected Palm Beach County, I swear I heard the damn website laugh at me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#11]
nice keep it up florida
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 1:45:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here is a site that will help you contact your reps and also has a petition you can sign. Just hit the Take Action Now button.  
View Quote

Thanks for the link.

If you go to the highlighted box to ask Sen Evers to Sponsor the legislation it takes you to a page which will send all of your local and state reps, your sheriff, the Attorney General, and the Governor an email for you...or you can click THIS.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top