Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2013 3:55:52 PM EDT
Was passing through Bithlo today and saw "Guns" in very large letters on building.  It was on the south side of the highway and about 1/2 mile before getting to the 520 turn off.  Is there a gun shop in Bithlo now?  (I didn't have time to stop and ask.)
Link Posted: 10/2/2013 9:08:57 PM EDT
[#1]
That's Arms Room, the company has been around awhile, but they opened the shop off 50 mid-August.
Link Posted: 10/2/2013 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Give them a visit.  They're good guys.  I've purchased many Spikes Receivers from them over the past 2-3 years.
Link Posted: 10/3/2013 3:48:20 AM EDT
[#3]
If it's the same Arms Room that was off of Goldenrod, they are pretty good! The owner is a pretty good guy! I purchased several Spike's lowers and uppers from them.
Link Posted: 10/3/2013 5:05:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's the same Arms Room that was off of Goldenrod, they are pretty good! The owner is a pretty good guy! I purchased several Spike's lowers and uppers from them.
View Quote

It is.  They moved out of that sad little unit into a bigger facility.
Link Posted: 10/3/2013 7:18:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Good!   Glad to see a new GS in this area.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/3/2013 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

You guys still have all the junk yards.
Link Posted: 10/4/2013 8:08:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, some of them got turned into a racetrack and homes.

I found out when I saw there logo on the building when driving past them.
Link Posted: 10/4/2013 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Glad to hear about this shop as I pass that way every other month or so.
Link Posted: 10/6/2013 6:52:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeap but none of them are worth a damm IMO!  They think everything they have is made of gold!  Everything is 1/2 of NEW DEALER price OR MORE!   I can buy new stuff from discounters and get it for less than the JYs want!

</rant>

But Yuppie subdivisions are popping up in Bithlo so JYs won't last much longer!  Developers are also trying DESPERATELY to extend McCollouch Rd (east-west road NEXT to UCF) across the Econ river so they can build more ghetto high rise slums to house more UCF students.  Orange Co commissioners PROMISED that they would NEVER bridge Econ River or allow subdivisons on east side of river but now looking for ways to justify breaking their promises. Drive down Alafaya near UCF if you want to see what Bithlo will look like in 10 to 15 years!
Link Posted: 10/6/2013 7:01:45 AM EDT
[#10]
My brother lived off Alafaya a mile or so from UCF up until about ten years ago.  I was out there all the time.  Drove out there a few months ago for the first time since he moved and the area was unrecognizable.  And Goldenrod appears to be Little Syria.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top